Veteran
Daps
flashposternew.jpg

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i see that i missed the last episode:sadcam: and got spoiled by the vids in the thread:francis:

I can tell this is going to be one of the best shows for a long time, if they keep it consistent like first season, and i dont even know flashes story like that.:obama:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its already confirmed Zoom is an earth 2 villian. He crossed timelines with Jay Garrick, Atom Smasher and a few others when Barry opened the wormhole.

Your theory on Eddie could work since Eddie in my opinion technically didnt die since he was sucked into the wormhole

Could be Earth-2 Barry then.

Maybe something made him turn evil in that universe. :manny:

They said Zoom's identity would be a mystery, so I doubt it'll end up just being some random guy from Earth-2. Speaking of that, it'll be funny to see if Jay is ok with his Earth being referred to as Earth-2. I remember in the comics some characters from Earth-1 and Earth-2 were arguing about who should be Earth-2 on some "Why the fukk do we gotta be Earth-2? :dahell: ".

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Being that this is the CW, you have to keep in mind that they cut the budget on a show after its 1st season. So unless they make an exception for the flash, I'm a little concerned.:francis:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This could get a little like "Fringe". Hope they don't go with a mistaken identity/spy from another universe plot.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Being that this is the CW, you have to keep in mind that they cut the budget on a show after its 1st season. So unless they make an exception for the flash, I'm a little concerned.:francis:

Considering how successful Flash has been, it would be absolutely retarded for them to cut the budget.

I could see if the show was a borderline flop that barely got a second season, or had mediocre ratings, but come on. It's the most popular show on CW and is even responsible for several spinoffs (Legends of Tomorrow, Vixen, etc.) so it would be stupid to sabotage the second season with a low budget. If anything it should get a higher budget.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Why do they do this?
I guess to be as cheap as possible. You have to remember that the CW isn't a major network and that's why shows can last so long on the CW but wouldn't last maybe 2 seasons on a major network.

It's like that with most of their shows as well. I'll try to find the link, but I definitely remember the lead star of arrow Stephen Amell saying himself how they had less to work with after the 1st season.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I guess to be as cheap as possible. You have to remember that the CW isn't a major network and that's why shows can last so long on the CW but wouldn't last maybe 2 seasons on a major network.

It's like that with most of their shows as well. I'll try to find the link, but I definitely remember the lead star of arrow Stephen Amell saying himself how they had less to work with after the 1st season.
if thats the case supernatural must be working with a 200 dollar budget :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Considering how successful Flash has been, it would be absolutely retarded for them to cut the budget.

I could see if the show was a borderline flop that barely got a second season, or had mediocre ratings, but come on. It's the most popular show on CW and is even responsible for several spinoffs (Legends of Tomorrow, Vixen, etc.) so it would be stupid to sabotage the second season with a low budget. If anything it should get a higher budget.

Why do they do this?

The Bunny taketh away the budget.... :umad:

the Mouse kindly gives the budget!!!:ahh:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Might as well be. They try their best to cover it up, but if you pay attention it's clear as hell. Different cities but every hotel look the damn same:mjlol: It's only 4 people that get top priority - Sam, Dean, Castiel and Crowley. Everybody else :camby:gotta keep that budget low.

Even with The Vampire Diaries. Last season was pretty rough. Even though they didn't kill off a lot of characters, in order to keep that budget tight, a lot of characters didn't show up for sometimes 2 or 3 episodes and using one or two locations for the majority of the episode.