"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think future Eddie is reverse flash ... they settign up the teh flash hate and when eddie proposes next week .... and when Iris doesnt marry him .. he'll blame either the flash or if she breaks up inteh future he'll blame barry... Either way they settign up eddie to hate Flash/BArry./..
Reverse Flash eyes glow red .... I take it he's a combo of the rage from last night's guy, uses the electric guy to steal his powers and uses the flash to create some type of syrum. Wells either will test it on eddie or eddie will somehow get injected..

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
XNR3H3.gif

ktSXI0.gif

You be the judge :jawalrus:

ExTr1c.gif

O1bHfv.gif
we got big belly burger to thank for that brehs.

i thought that was the secret ingredient.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think future Eddie is reverse flash ... they settign up the teh flash hate and when eddie proposes next week .... and when Iris doesnt marry him .. he'll blame either the flash or if she breaks up inteh future he'll blame barry... Either way they settign up eddie to hate Flash/BArry./..
Reverse Flash eyes glow red .... I take it he's a combo of the rage from last night's guy, uses the electric guy to steal his powers and uses the flash to create some type of syrum. Wells either will test it on eddie or eddie will somehow get injected..
:ohhh::ehh:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Yooo i just watched this week's episode.:wow:

Reread the thread reaction, dap 90% of the posts:jawalrus:.

Ollie and his baby mama scene:to:. He's a deadbeat dad and he ain't even know it:to:.

DiggL's role in Arrow now......:scust::flabbynsick:

Iris havin a list of 3 extra dudes:dahell:.

Felicity smoakin as usual:lawd:

"Guys like us don't get the girl" :sadcam:

Firestorm.:gladbron: When is Kaitlyn going rogue?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
This episode though :wowzeer:

Felicity fine ass

Barry giving that work to both Ollie and Eddie

Wells with shade

My nikka Cisco "if only I had a cold gun" ether

Iris is thot though but damn her smile makes me wanna cape

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Diggle didnt reallly take an L... its the same as Arrow. Ollie refused to call them metahumans ... Basically Arrow is grounded in "reality" while Flash is "fantasy" ... they already acknowledged that.. thats Why diggle was asking those questions like that.. can it be true can he really go fast, does he do everything fast, etc....

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Diggle didnt reallly take an L... its the same as Arrow. Ollie refused to call them metahumans ... Basically Arrow is grounded in "reality" while Flash is "fantasy" ... they already acknowledged that.. thats Why diggle was asking those questions like that.. can it be true can he really go fast, does he do everything fast, etc....
but did they really have to make him "drool" that scene was out of his character IMO

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
people keep talkin bout how hot this chick is but she does nothing for me. flat chested with no ass. iris outshined her beauty in every scene they were in together
Bruh, her ass is definitely fatter than Isis'.