Reppin
Queens,NY
jAaRWyl.gif

0j16dAt.gif

...from neogaf

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this was really a dope episode. I thought the fight might not come across well, but they found a way to actually do it :whew:.

Oliver was right about Barry always rushing into situations and relying on his speed and crew to save him. I like how Cisco had that line about how a cold gun could come in handy when Barry went angry :sas2:. Speaking of Barry's crew, Wheelchair Wells might want to slow his role when talking to people :whoa:. It's not a good look when you finish a conversation and they have the :leostare: about you.

Barry is going to have to pause with the Iris love as well. Dude was thirsting hard, but I can't blame him though. Now Iris is giving the Flash the cold shoulder now :bryan:. Surprised they brought back Oliver's baby momma on this episode, I wonder if she will be popping back up on Arrow later on. Firestorm though :gladbron:.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
S030A-D09-FLA-110-21.jpg

S030A-D09-FLA-110-22.jpg

Looks like Wells might not be Reverse-Flash :patrice: And is that Eddie I see?

I'm banking on a Wells from the future orchestrating these events in the present. "Thawne" is most like gonna be Cobalt Blue, we saw the set up tonight, he insisted on starting a task force to pursue The Flash. His downfall in the comic was his obsessive hatred for The Flash.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That was an awesome episode.
The only complaint I have is that I would have liked to see Flash and Arrow working together to bring in Prism.
But aside from that I enjoyed everything else from the great Flash/Arrow fight scene to the interaction between Team Arrow and Team Flash to Iris turning on the Flash.
I didn't even mind them dumping Oliver's baby mama drama into the episode at the last minute.

And we got a glimpse of Firestorm!!!!
And he looks cool as fukk!!!