"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Det. West :wow:
I so glad they didnt write this guy like most tv shows write cops, buffoons who cant put 2 and 2 together.
:mjpls:Yeah...

...:beli:....like SOME People.

tumblr_m78848JnWo1qcufbb.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
it was obvious to anyone looking outside... somehow wells is responsible the clues are just adding up...

He's seen this all before - that much they've given away. Isn't he the only person who knows 'The Flash' name at the moment?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Again, it is possible to have TWO ZOOMS. 2nd of all Hunter Zolomon can manipulate time. Iris boyfriend is simply a red herring. More than likely, Wells is Zoom.

Both Zoom's can manipulate time. I see no point in there being two Flash's on the show especially since Professor Zoom was the one who killed Barry's Mother. What point would there be for two Zoom's? There are other theories floating around that make more sense IMO. I personally think Dr Wells is Rip Hunter, a time traveler who goes back in time to ensure that things work out as they should. Or heck he could even be an evil Barry from the future. One of the most recent arcs in the comic book features an evil Barry Allen who comes back in time and kills a bunch of people.

Last edited: