IN.
post-35645-take-him-down-now-gif-Superman-FS0a.gif
batman looks slow as hell in that clip :russ:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about Hunter Zolomon but Professor Zoom, (Edward "Eddie" Thawne) is already a detective on this show and is dating Iris, plus Professor Zoom is from the future so the guy in the wheelchair can't be him.

http://www.comicvine.com/professor-zoom/4005-18340/

You know there's more than one ZOOM. Dr. Wells is more than likely Hunter Zolomon, he fits the description of someone who was wheelchair bound with keen interest for The Flash to exist so him to exist. All the hints on this show equates to him being Hunter Zolomon.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
You know there's more than one ZOOM. Dr. Wells is more than likely Hunter Zolomon, he fits the description of someone who was wheelchair bound with keen interest for The Flash to exist so him to exist. All the hints on this show equates to him being Hunter Zolomon.

I know there's more than 1 Zoom. Dr Wells cannot be Hunter Zolomon since he's from the future and Hunter Zolomon is not. On top of this Professor Zoom (The 2nd Zoom) who is Eddie is already on the show. It doesn't make any sense. All those supposed hints could just be red herrings.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there's more than 1 Zoom. Dr Wells cannot be Hunter Zolomon since he's from the future and Hunter Zolomon is not. On top of this Professor Zoom (The 2nd Zoom) who is Eddie is already on the show. It doesn't make any sense.

Again, it is possible to have TWO ZOOMS. 2nd of all Hunter Zolomon can manipulate time. Iris boyfriend is simply a red herring. More than likely, Wells is Zoom.