"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice:Saw it when it leaked.

- THought it was Booty drops. :scusthov:You know you don't like some sh#t if you see it free with GREAT QUALITY & still mad.:stopitslime: IDK I might have outgrown this type of sh#t or maybe I just have bad taste. :yeshrug:

My inner "Militant" is jealous White Boy getting the fine, Non-ratchet black chick. On ARROW Diggle got some PAWG he seeded. So I'm always wondering why is it these shows never can have a good looking, happy, smart, Black COUPLE with LINES? Maybe it's unbelievable in this day & age. SMh :aicmon:. Whatever, I might just look too much into sh#t.

... With all that being said, my T.V on with that sh#t playing as I type this.
That's a win in Diggle's case usually on TV/ Movies it's the other way around (I.e Barry and Iris, Scandal and etc)

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps
That's a win in Diggle's case usually on TV/ Movies it's the other way around (I.e Barry and Iris, Scandal and etc)

That ain't the point Bruh. All I'm sayin is it's extremely odd that with all these new shows NOT ONE of them have a BLACK Functioning COUPLE. NOT ONE!

I'm not a dude that think Black folk can ONLY be with eachother but in media when we're almost ALWAYS split or if we are together it's some Maury "Dayquann, You ARE the father!" stereotyped bullsh!t issues they dealing with it raises an eyebrow. Like I said it's probably just me but It's a weird as$ trend. It's as if not even in fantasy Black people can be happy & working together.

... IDK, Whatever. :manny: THis ain't the RACE TRACK& I'm just type-Rambling at this point Bruh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:patrice:Saw it when it leaked.

- THought it was Booty drops. :scusthov:You know you don't like some sh#t if you see it free with GREAT QUALITY & still mad.:stopitslime: IDK I might have outgrown this type of sh#t or maybe I just have bad taste. :yeshrug:

My inner "Militant" is jealous White Boy getting the fine, Non-ratchet black chick. On ARROW Diggle got some PAWG he seeded. So I'm always wondering why is it these shows never can have a good looking, happy, smart, Black COUPLE with LINES? Maybe it's unbelievable in this day & age. SMh :aicmon:. Whatever, I might just look too much into sh#t.

... With all that being said, my T.V on with that sh#t playing as I type this.

:manny:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That ain't the point Bruh. All I'm sayin is it's extremely odd that with all these new shows NOT ONE of them have a BLACK Functioning COUPLE. NOT ONE!

I'm not a dude that think Black folk can ONLY be with eachother but in media when we're almost ALWAYS split or if we are together it's some Maury "Dayquann, You ARE the father!" stereotyped bullsh!t issues they dealing with it raises an eyebrow. Like I said it's probably just me but It's a weird as$ trend. It's as if not even in fantasy Black people can be happy & working together.

... IDK, Whatever. :manny: THis ain't the RACE TRACK& I'm just type-Rambling at this point Bruh.
Nah I see what your saying, just adding another element to it. You're right though there are layers to this type of discussion.