"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Couldn't get past the first 6 minutes. Felt like I was watching a budget Spider-Man :flabbynsick:, main guy was even acting like Andrew Garfield, had his mannerisms, posture and demeanor :snoop::camby:. Where we at with that Daredevil show? :win:. They got my boy from Law and Order as Kingpin :win:.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
:patrice: I dunno, I'm getting serious Smallville flashbacks watching this pilot, seems like its gonna be a metahuman with powers villain of the week type of deal..

Makes sense I guess (who else is he gonna fight), but that shyt's gonna get old after awhile for me.. Also feel like way too many people already know about his secret, guess they're trying to be the opposite of Arrow in that regard that so many others know about his abilities right off the bat.. Speaking of Arrow, Iris' dad reminds me a lot of Det. Lance especially in the scene after Barry encountered the bank robber dude the first time.. Since they introduced the West family (:jawalrus: Black excellence btw) I wonder what their plans are gonna be for Wally, if they have any at all?

I'm guessing that bit at the end is supposed to imply that Dr. Wells is the Reverse-Flash that killed his moms?

i was thinking the same about the Dr.

But almost seems too obvious right?

maybe he's someone else from the future trying to prevent that newspaper headline from happening?

Daps
Couldn't get past the first 6 minutes. Felt like I was watching a budget Spider-Man :flabbynsick:, main guy was even acting like Andrew Garfield, had his mannerisms, posture and demeanor :snoop:

Same here.. That scene in the alley when he starts testing his powers reminded me a lot of the first Amazing Spiderman movie.. Now that you mention it dude even looks like Andrew Garfield :snoop:

Anyone else getting Lana/Clark vibes from Barry and Iris?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Same here.. That scene in the alley when he starts testing his powers reminded me a lot of the first Amazing Spiderman movie.. Now that you mention it dude even looks like Andrew Garfield :snoop:

Anyone else getting Lana/Clark vibes from Barry and Iris?[/QUOTE]

Yeah same dynamic but it's done on purpose to get the females to keep watching.

I thought the show was pretty good.

IN.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Damn i thought i posted it first in the other Flash thread. I shoulda known... fukk!

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Couldn't get past the first 6 minutes. Felt like I was watching a budget Spider-Man :flabbynsick:, main guy was even acting like Andrew Garfield, had his mannerisms, posture and demeanor :snoop::camby:. Where we at with that Daredevil show? :win:. They got my boy from Law and Order as Kingpin :win:.
^SMH at this ADD generation show was piffery

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It was okay, kind of expected

The idea of a Crisis storyline seems...interesting. But this is the CW so they may forget about it by Season 5 when this should happen.

AlmightySu

We really out here
Daps
Reppin
LA
I thought the plot was pretty good. Gonna def peep this in the fall. Candice Patton(Iris in the show) brehs :banderas:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Anyone else getting Lana/Clark vibes from Barry and Iris?

Yeah and I wish CW shows would stop, its fukking up careers :sadcam: