"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Scrolled all the way to the bottom of the screen to dodge spoilers brehs. Decided to let agents of shield, flash and arrow all stack up since March so I can watch them all on some marathon type ish next week :blessed:

Quick question. I was thinking of watching the 8 episodes of Arrow first then watching the 9 episodes of flash. Will that be okay? No type of crossover problems or spoilers if I do that right? Or should I watch one of each back and forth?

Thanks.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This show :wow:

Those Barry/Joe scenes hit me like those Will/Uncle Phil joints used to :mjcry:

I wanted that end battle to go longer. They built up all season to it and it felt short. I'm thinking they got a battle planned for next week.

This might be the GOAT first season of any show.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
there's really only 3 options:

- he went into the future
- he went into the past
- he ceased to exist because the timeline was altered

I don't think it's likely, but the fourth option is that "Other Barry" is still there in hiding. I'm thinking he would be about 50 years old, since he went back in time in 2024 (when Barry is 10 years older) and aged about 15 years since then.

they should feel ashamed for recycling this exact scene twice :heh:

v4EhOJC.jpg

:laff: No wonder he didn't have any lines. Looks like they didn't even bring the actor back. I guess he still gets a paycheck because they used his likeness.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Scrolled all the way to the bottom of the screen to dodge spoilers brehs. Decided to let agents of shield, flash and arrow all stack up since March so I can watch them all on some marathon type ish next week :blessed:

Quick question. I was thinking of watching the 8 episodes of Arrow first then watching the 9 episodes of flash. Will that be okay? No type of crossover problems or spoilers if I do that right? Or should I watch one of each back and forth?

Thanks.

The Flash Pilot and the first episode of Arrow cross over. Also, the 4th episodes of each series cross over with each other (an Arrow character is on Flash the entire episode, and because of this they're missing from most of the following day's Arrow episode.)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The Flash Pilot and the first episode of Arrow cross over. Also, the 4th episodes of each series cross over with each other (an Arrow character is on Flash the entire episode, and because of this they're missing from most of the following day's Arrow episode.)

Yeah I'm caught up on all that breh. I'm talking about the episodes that range from "out of time" to yesterday's episode. And in arrow's case from "the offer" to today's season finale.

Any connection between the two or can I watch them separately(Arrow first) and be fine?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's likely, but the fourth option is that "Other Barry" is still there in hiding. I'm thinking he would be about 50 years old, since he went back in time in 2024 (when Barry is 10 years older) and aged about 15 years since then.

:laff: No wonder he didn't have any lines. Looks like they didn't even bring the actor back. I guess he still gets a paycheck because they used his likeness.
thing is, we see barry with the white emblem on his chest in the next episode.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:russ:
Really liked the team-up against Wells at the end, wish it could have been longer but they continue to impress me in what they accomplish on a TV budget.

?
I think they spent so much time with capt cold to save some money on those 2 big action sequences. I wouldve rather they spent either more time with flash against the rogues or the team vs wells. Still a great episode. If this was a full movie, those fighting scenes wouldve been:ohlawd:
That was prob the best of the capt cold episodes. He was on that :smugfavre: tip the whole episode:russ:
I cant front when joe was hugging up on that da i felt some type of way :mjcry:
Flash might have the 2 baddest black chicks on tv right now:noah:they beed to make her a full time regular next year.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Transfer MetaHuman's in a truck:lupe: Star Labs turned into Dexter Laboratory:skip: Caitlin caught BeatsbyRihanna:heh: But, Iris to the rescue:whoo: Punk Eddie hit her with IDFWU no mo:mjpls: She needs to dry those tears:aicmon:, and just let her tight dresses do the talking:whew: 'You're better than the Arrow' :flabbynsick: Let him know, Joe:to: Can Central City's sexy DA:lawd: get one of his heart-to-heart:jawalrus:; making the BLACKEXCELLENCE cypher complete:blessed: Snart did Barry so Cold:francis: I bet his criminal record's on Chill Mode, tho:sas2: Golden Glider had Cisco unPolished:ufdup: Nearly cause the GAWD's wiring to combust:leostare: Reverse Flash coming out of Wells/Thawne Ring:ooh: Both, Speedsters:fire: Usain BolTING on a hundred thousand trillion:mindblown: With the assist from Palmer:dwillhuh:, Firestorm and Arrow came thru like :cape: As time goes by an Eye for an Eye:youngsabo: We in this together, son your beef is mines:myman: That Amell bloodline:smugbiden: Our boy Flash defeated his mentor:banderas:, by outsmarting everything he taught him: Dualities:mjcry: And, there's One more ep:ohlawd: of reverse-traveling back-Go HAM Time:damn: We're not worthy:bow::bow::bow::king::mj::boss::wow:

Last edited: