Daps
Reppin
Watching
LxapRQn.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why Wells eyes glowing red?
Part of him being evil. Guess he did it to scare Eddie. His eyes are always glowing red when he's in the suit.
the othey wway was so much better

might as well have kept that ish
Agreed. It doesn't help Iris character at all. I think it makes her more unlikable. She gave Eddie an ultimatum because she's nosey, she tried to take Everyman/Bates to the police when she is not involved in law enforcement. (Stay in your lane)

There's zero sympathy. So when Reverse Flash shows up give her that speed force fade, its like :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So is the TV show going to completely ignore the Killer Frost and Vibe story lines?

How are they going to fit into the story?

If Caitlin turns evil who is going to replace her and create a 3 man group again?
The show doesn't have to follow the comics exactly. She might not even turn evil, or she might only turn evil for a few episodes and then turn good again.

Plastique was a villain in the comics but she wasn't really evil on the show. On Arrow, Huntress is a villain even though she's an anti-hero in the comics. So the show can be different.
Or more than likely Caitlin becoming Killer Frost & Cisco becoming Vibe will happen over time.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
real talk, if i were eddie, i'd start furiously punching my nuts until wells disappeared :skip:

That's too painful breh...

If I was Eddie I would've given Wells the :ufdup: after claiming he's a distant relative.Then pull my pants down with the :mjpls: and keep jacking off till i nut the right sperm cell :ahh:

No Homo No Extended Incest....

Last edited:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island

If I was Eddie I would've given Wells the :ufdup: after claiming he's a distant relative.Then pull my pants down with the :mjpls: and keep jacking off till i nut the right sperm cell :ahh:

No Homo No Extended Incest....

No Homo

:francis: