"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Best show on television right now...

I didn't know a got damn thing about the flash other than a fast dude in a red suit and this show got me watching every episode like :lupe:
Cosign, only thing i knew about the flash was from the justice league cartoons. I remember one episode where they featured his enemies, and the other heroes were:mjlol: at how corny they were. I was def thinking this show would be super corny with some struggle special effects.
But they've left me impressed from the very first episode. :whoo:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
C/S with pretty much everything said about this episode :wow:. Easily one of the best shows on TV right now and Wells has been fantastic in his role. I don't know how this season will end, but can't wait to find out :lupe:

Glad that Iris put together that Barry is the Flash. Hopefully she gets in on the action now.

Joe laughing at Cisco in his dream state when he noticed his favorite shirt :pachaha:

With Wells outed, it will be interesting to see how the dynamic of the show changes going forward.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I hope thawne gets stuck in wells body (pause)....the actor has been killing it all season...the cat that played thawne is cool, but nikkas are too used to dude that plays wells for them to ever think about using his original body at a later time...