"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Seems like my theory about Eobard was partially correct. Can't believe this is just the 1st season fam.

I really hope that can maintain this momentum for season 2 :wow:
I think they can as long as they don't put all their eggs in one basket. I'm thinking Eddie is gonna turn out to be evil so maybe Season 2 will focus on Grodd running shyt, and a slow burn turn of Eddie into a villian.

Season 2 catchline should be: The adventures of Fade City.:banderas:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think they can as long as they don't put all their eggs in one basket. I'm thinking Eddie is gonna turn out to be evil so maybe Season 2 will focus on Grodd running shyt, and a slow burn turn of Eddie into a villian.

Season 2 catchline should be: The adventures of Fade City.:banderas:
When Barry takes Iris away from Eddie :damn:

I think it's a good chance Eddie going to come back with that flame, that Blue Flame:blessed:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
So is the TV show going to completely ignore the Killer Frost and Vibe story lines?

How are they going to fit into the story?

If Caitlin turns evil who is going to replace her and create a 3 man group again?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So is the TV show going to completely ignore the Killer Frost and Vibe story lines?

If Caitlin turns evil who is going to replace her and create a 3 man group again?

The show doesn't have to follow the comics exactly. She might not even turn evil, or she might only turn evil for a few episodes and then turn good again.

Plastique was a villain in the comics but she wasn't really evil on the show. On Arrow, Huntress is a villain even though she's an anti-hero in the comics. So the show can be different.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

its pretty obvious they're headed in that direction.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man, I love this show. This episode didn't disappoint at all!:wow:Finally, the showdown that we've all be waiting for has officially begun! I must say this, Tom Cavanagh has done a masterful job of playing Dr. Wells. He has such an amazing presence on this show as he's really bringing a lot of emotion, empathy, deceitfulness, caring...he just brings a lot to the table. I really hope that he becomes a main stay of this show as he's been nothing short of incredible.:wow: What surprised me the most out of this episode was the way that Iris found out that Barry is The Flash. Looking forward to see what will become of that!

Last edited: