"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Damn, I hate that I'm late to the party. Just finished watching the latest episode. I definitely liked it as we saw the consequences of Barry going back in time. I thought that was really displayed well throughout this episode. Makes me look forward to the time that he will finally be able to go back to save his mom. I also liked the dynamic between Barry and the Rogue Gallery. Freaking awesome! Can't wait till this show gets even bigger as there will be a bunch of crossovers into Arrow between heroes and villians. I mean there is already, but I mean on a much grander scale. Of course, the biggest reveal of the episode was when Barry finally came into realization that Dr. Wells isn't as squeaky clean as he thought. Man, everything is falling into place for this show.:wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
tumblr_nlu3kapTLp1susnhzo2_1280.jpg

Say it aint so Oliver...say it ain't so. Wait a minute!? Could Oliver taking Ra's offer be a part of Barry's traveling back in time? Could that have affected his decision?!

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Say it aint so Oliver...say it ain't so. Wait a minute!? Could Oliver taking Ra's offer be a part of Barry's traveling back in time? Could that have affected his decision?!

what if he took the offer but as a trick.... I wonder if the 2 season finales are crossing over... Flash gets arrow's help and then on Arrow barry convinces Oliver to leave the league and in Season 4 he becomes the offical Green Arrow...

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
what if he took the offer but as a trick.... I wonder if the 2 season finales are crossing over... Flash gets arrow's help and then on Arrow barry convinces Oliver to leave the league and in Season 4 he becomes the offical Green Arrow...

Only thing is that I don't imagine Oliver to be able to trick Ra's Al Ghul. Ra's would see right through him.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Only thing is that I don't imagine Oliver to be able to trick Ra's Al Ghul. Ra's would see right through him.

Maybe trick is the wrong word... but oliver accepts .. he prances around for 3 episodes or so and then Barry convinces him to unaccept... like maybe at the season finale Barry talks to Olli... yadda yadda .. and he shows up at Ra's wearing the Green and returns the suit to Ra .. setting up seaon 4..

I got a feeling Ollie is gonna go help Barry on his own.. he never trusted Wells anyway...

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Maybe trick is the wrong word... but oliver accepts .. he prances around for 3 episodes or so and then Barry convinces him to unaccept... like maybe at the season finale Barry talks to Olli... yadda yadda .. and he shows up at Ra's wearing the Green and returns the suit to Ra .. setting up seaon 4..

I got a feeling Ollie is gonna go help Barry on his own.. he never trusted Wells anyway...

Man, I wonder if Barry is even going to have time to help Oliver. I'm sure that once Barry really finds out that Wells is the Reverse Flash, all his attention will be put towards stopping him. I think that Oliver's hand will be forced to whereas he has no choice. He joins but somehow, someway, he's able to catch Ra's offguard which is an impossible task within itself.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Voice Australia, a dude with a speech impediment blows everyone away. Skip to the 3 minute mark that leads to Seals reaction.

As a person who stutters.... but I never stuttered when I rapped .... this made me shed a tear....
it has something to do with breath control.. its subconscious. probably that same with him

how convenient that his name is Harrison. !!!!

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
Watch the stars of The Flash sing the theme song from Firefly

By Kwame Opam on March 27, 2015 04:52 pm

It's nice to see that Firefly still has the ability to bring joy to the Verse. Here, three castmembers from the CW's The Flash — namely Jesse L. Martin, Carlos Valdes, and Rick Cosnett —came together to sing The Ballad of Serenity in honor of Joss Whedon. Clearly, Whedon can bring even Marvel and DC together.

Martin and company did the performance as a thank you to the Avengers director for donating to their Kickstarter campaign. The group is currently in the process of producing a musical short film called The Letter Carrier, which is set in 1860 and tells the story of a family living in the mountains away from slavery. That Whedon donated likely helped the trio reach and exceed their funding goal.

What better way to say thank you than by singing an homage to one of Whedon's most beloved TV shows?

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/27/8302469/the-flash-cast-firefly-kickstarter
"

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
"So the million dollar colicash question what to do with me?"

"I won't let you keep trolling whatever you want, whenever you feel like it needs to end"

"Can't do that its what I do"

"Then find a new line of work"

":yeshrug: Don't want to"

"Why is That?"

The same reason you keep neggingg guys like me. The adrenline. The thrill of the chase. I love this game, and I'm very good at it"

"Then go play it somewhere else, just leave thecoli"

"Can't do that either I love this place *sniff*, it's my home"