"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:what:
Hell no. Iris is dope. Barry is just an idiot playing his cards the way he did b/c he kissed her before revealing who he was in that alternative timeline. Wells told him shyt not gonna work the same way it did in that timeline but he couldn't help himself and now he stuck in the simp zone. He should have kept that chick he was messing with she was DTF on the first night and she had Iris fuming when she was around Barry.
Nah either way she grew up wit that nikka..why would she dime him out to her boyfriend?..that bytch is grimey and not loyal AT ALL...he needs to move on asap...

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_nlu3kapTLp1susnhzo2_1280.jpg

CArKlyZ.gif

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
barry fuked up:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:
this jackass dumped linda who was dtf to simp iris and neglects on glaring thing
barry hasnt gotten laid in 2 years(woulndnt be shocked if he was virgin) and hasnt tested fuking with his speed powers

he shpuld of used linda to experiment with:Dig It:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
One thing i was just realized. I think the only reason iris kissed barry in the other timeline was cuz he told her he was the flash. Shes been trying to get knocked down by the flash since the beginning, so she prob would never let barry hit unless he tells her

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing i was just realized. I think the only reason iris kissed barry in the other timeline was cuz he told her he was the flash. Shes been trying to get knocked down by the flash since the beginning, so she prob would never let barry hit unless he tells her

He didn't tell her until after the kiss.