"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just finished the episode and all i can say is :wow:.
Some of the storylines where a tad bit rushed but the time paradox reset should fix. I was sitting here like so they're letting all the cats out of the bag:ohhh:? All in all great episode :ehh:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Merlyn is bad enough. I'm not even saying one is better than the other because they're trying to do two different things and have two different tones but I'm always interested in what goes on in Arrow whether it's with Ra's, Merlyn, the atom, slade, amanda..it's all good stuff and they've done a lot of great character stuff this season specifically with Ollie

The Merlyn stuff is tired too. Everything has become redundant on Arrow for me. The Atom/Ray is basically just Felicity's boyfriend. Amanda (along with Maseo and Tatsu) is the only part I really enjoy. I'd really like to see her on The Flash.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
IGN discussion:

This is interesting as the Reverse-Flash is seen as a anti-hero instead of a straight up villain. Does the end justify the means? I would actually like to see him become a villain as maybe he can crossover into some Arrow episodes as the Reverse Flash.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I also watched Flashpoint Paradox this weekend. Was definitely blown away by how violent it was. I'm guessing this is the route that everyone believes this will go. It also made me come up with a few weird scenarios:

-Barry goes back into time; saves his mother
-Barry goes back into time; saves his mother but his father dies
-Barry goes back into time; saves his mother and father but his young self dies.
-Barry goes back into time; saves everyone

Now I'm sure there is more but these are the main ones that popped up in my head. I'm curious to see if the creators will deviate a little from the Flashpoint Paradox storyline here as each of the scenarios that I presented here presents unknown consequences which can end up shaping the future of the series in a number of ways. It's safe to assume I think that Barry will travel to the future, to Eobard Thawne's timeline.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
photos from the next Flash episode featuring Trickster
FLA117A-0117b-1-f2fd3.jpg
FLA117A-0397b-1-de25a.jpg
FLA117B-0081b-1-377bf.jpg

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Mark Hamill reprising his role and the costumes for the trickster is identical to that of the original show and coincidentally his father was the original Flash from the show, I wonder if that 90's show is canon???

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
With Mark Hamill reprising his role and the costumes for the trickster is identical to that of the original show and coincidentally his father was the original Flash from the show, I wonder if that 90's show is canon???
Since Shipp also played Barry Allen, I'm assuming that's not the case.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that would be the shyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm not expecting this episode to be great. After the emotional highs/greatness they gave us last week, then going back into time at the end, it's kinda like they are cooling things down before heating them up again near the end of the season.

Time travel and alternate outcomes should be intriguing though.