"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It is the same thing that caused the initial Laurel hate on Arrow...Iris is left out of most of the interesting action because she doesn't know Barry is the Flash (just like Laurel in Season 1 of Arrow) and the show doesn't want to have Iris/Barry together right away so they create a terrible triangle (just like the Ollie/Laurel/Tommy triangle). They even have a Felicity analog in Caitlin for the fans to latch onto so they can hate Iris even more because they figure she is the reason why Barry/Caitlin won't happen.
You'd think these dudes would have learned from their earlier mistake.
this carrot dangling sht for 5-6 seasons is lazy writing. Any show that has used it, suffered a quick death when they do actually get together. It's :mindblown: how producers keep relying on that to keep fangirls interested. It's an action show, nikkas will watch it regardless. :heh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Realized the one thing I don't like about Iris and Linda. Don't like how it portrays the best looking minority women flocking to white dudes.

:heh: Are you new to watching CW shows? I think I mentioned months ago that I've watched at least 13 CW dramas in the last year or so with at least 1 attractive Black Woman who was at least a recurring character. ALL of them (except for 1) were Bedwenches.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Barry shoulda been deep in Caitlin's drawers too btw.
8500691685_a3b3bc5283_z.jpg

E67cSik.png

What movie or TV show is that from?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
so does anythign in the episode matter?
travelling back in time everything will be different,

wells wont be found out
spartacus will be stopped beforehand

iris aint gonna kiss and find out

they got us brehs
Yeah that's going to bug me. I mean it's going to be cool getting Cisco back but wiping away all that good character stuff and saying it's a part of time travel is such a...wait for it...comic book thing to do:russ:
:dwillhuh:
I just got done watching this episode. I was wondering the whole time why IGN ONLY gave this episode a 7.1 out of 10. Now it makes sense.