"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@bythepowercosmic

I got a feeling.. Wells is eddie's great great grandson ... he went back in time... got stuck and killed the real HArrison Wells and took his place...

The skull in the trailer.. i think is the "real" Wells

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah I think we can confirm that Dr.Wells killed the real Harrison Wells and took his identity.

Wells is a Reverse-Flash but not the Reverse-Flash who killed Barry's mother. Eddie is the one who killed Barry's mother.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash himself, Grant Gustin, spoke to us about his character recent revelations and the feel of his suit.

Producer Greg Berlanti answers the question on everyone's minds--how many more spinoffs are coming.

Tom Cavanagh describes his reactions to many of the plot-altering ideas the creators of 'The Flash' had come up with.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Can't wait

Iris season has returned :blessed:

tumblr_inline_nh5m1iF5Pm1rfhya9.gif

I miss you too baby :noah:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
@bythepowercosmic

I got a feeling.. Wells is eddie's great great grandson ... he went back in time... got stuck and killed the real HArrison Wells and took his place...

The skull in the trailer.. i think is the "real" Wells

Yeah I think we can confirm that Dr.Wells killed the real Harrison Wells and took his identity.

Wells is a Reverse-Flash but not the Reverse-Flash who killed Barry's mother. Eddie is the one who killed Barry's mother.

and gets revelaed as Eobard Thawne :blessed: