"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
This episode pretty much confirmed for me that Wells is Zolomon
Zolomon is the only Flash that needs the suit to keep his powers unlike every other Flash

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really liked this episode, Wheelchair Wells is one of the best characters on the show. Every time he speaks it always leaves you with the :patrice:concerning his attentions. Pied Piper thought he could outsmart him, only to get played. I have to say Pied Piper hitting Caitlin with that "Didn't get that wedding invitation" line was funny though :lolbron:.

That was foul. :wow:

They need to give Caitlin a personality. How can future Killer Frost be so bland? :skip:

I think Wells and the Pied Piper may have been secret lovers back when they worked together. Nobody gets that angry at another person without sex being involved.

Next week we get the reboot of Linda Park in the form of Malese Jow. Iris is going to be jealous as fukk when Barry starts getting some of that Asian poontang.

Does Barry just not eff with white women? :pachaha:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Episode description and first look at Copycat Trickster
B8c3cwHIcAA3mXO.jpg

ROBBIE AMELL AND VICTOR GARBER GUEST STAR AS FIRESTORM — After Ronnie (Robbie Amell) attacks a physicist (Bill Dow), Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team realize they need to go after Caitlin’s (Danielle Panabaker) fiancé who is now a dangerous meta-human. They deduce the best way to track Ronnie is to find Dr. Martin Stein (guest star Victor Garber) who was working on a project called F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. Barry struggles to balance his duties as The Flash and his relationship with Linda Park (Malese Jow), and Joe (Jesse L. Martin) enlists Cisco’s (Carlos Valdes) help to reinvestigate the murder of Nora Allen (Michelle Harrison). General Eiling (Clancy Brown) returns to Central City.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like Cisco said:myman:, Dr. Wells crib is sick:ooh: Actor playing him is good:whoo:, cuz I can't tell if he's good or bad:leostare: Or, is he Future Barry/Reverse Flash:mindblown: But, Joe may know wassup:leon: Satellite radio frequency dismantled:ohhh:, his homo prodigal son:umad: Barry nearly got ETHERized, tho:deadmanny: I bet Comic Book Iris:patrice:, doesn't deal with these kind of journalistiCaCs:mjpls: This show love putting Millennials:sas1:, on that Summer Jam Screen:huhldup:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:ohhh: so this is all apart of his plan :mindblown:

yep.. and when he took that guys blood that stole Barry's powers he is looking for a way. Plus he killled Stagg (whatever his name was), who was working on a similiar project

I think Wells is somehow stuck there somehow .. and I think I now his plan.. He wants to steal Barry's powers. the newspaper stating Flash vanishes in crisis means he failed. If he is from the future he needs to steal his powers before he vanishes.

Last edited: