"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
i never watched smallville
should a nukka dive in?

If you can stop after the first 3 seasons

season 6 was watchable too
Smallville is was great for me. Grew up with it. It's also the reason why I'm a bit skeptical about The FLash

The first two seasons are always good with superhero shows. It's about how much growth the shows have when they end the "freak of the week" era. Which is pretty much when the show moves on from the protagonist fighting the villains who were infected by the supernatural explosion/chemical leak/meteor/partical accelerator .

That's what makes a great superhero show, if they can still make it great after all of that is over. Something that Arrow is doing exceptionally well.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Next episode description
LOVE IS IN THE AIR — Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) decides that she and Barry (Grant Gustin)need to move on from Ronnie (guest star Robbie Amell) and Iris (Candice Patton) and find newloves so she takes him for a night out at the local karaoke bar. Caitlin doesn’t have any luck makinga love connection but Barry meets Linda Park (guest star Malese Jow), a sports reporter for theCentral City Picture News, and asks her out on a date. When Barry tells Iris he has a date, Iris issurprised by her reaction. Meanwhile, Cisco (Carlos Ramon) considers Hartley’s (guest star AndyMientus) dangerous offer and the team searches for Shawna (guest star Britne Oldford), a meta-human with teleportation powers, who just busted her boyfriend Clay (guest star Micah Parker) outof Iron Heights. When Henry (guest star John Wesley Shipps) snoops around in an attempt to helpJoe (Jesse L. Martin) and Barry solve the crime, he ends up in the infirmary after getting roughed upby inmates."

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Reading more on Thawne I'm thinking it has to be him. Changed a Flash suit to Yellow and only had powers while wearing it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
looking back on it yes :russ: i was finally happen that we even got to see superman and we halfway didn't get that in the last season

they teased the flying shyt so damned hard on that show....:lolbron: i did like lois and clark fukking in the house where she was wearing his football jersey... and they got caught by her pops.... arkward....:lolbron:

lois was a lil thick too... good chemistry... but damn they dragged so much shyt out...:mjlol:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
LL

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they teased the flying shyt so damned hard on that show....:lolbron: i did like lois and clark fukking in the house where she was wearing his football jersey... and they got caught by her pops.... arkward....:lolbron:

lois was a lil thick too... good chemistry... but damn they dragged so much shyt out...:mjlol:

:comeon:
tumblr_mat9ofFXPZ1qa45uio1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Another great episode. Nice to see Wells stops acting when he gets home. I got no clue who he is. I'm thinking now he's future Barry.

Calling it now, Well is the future Flash and Reverse Flash is Barry.

Wells is trying to prevent him from becoming what he will be in the future.
...What?
damn this guy is on the HOH movement :gladbron:

Does someone have a gif of that moment?

gotta be in west van

:lupe: How does Wells' house compare to your crib?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
something I noticed. Barry has a yellow streak, Wells has a red streak, reverse flash red streak, so Wells is reverse flash but how the hell did he beat himself up in the last eps? :wtf: