'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WB isn't in a position to take risks though. Their last 2 movies in the universe didn't get the reception that they wanted so from here on out it seems to me like they're being very cautious with the rest of the movies. Also they really couldn't do anything to Zack with production on JL starting weeks after the BvS release. You fire Zack, delay the film and WB loses even more money. Now after JL i'm sure Zack is gone, good or bad and he won't be directing JL. 2

I understand that. but you know what trips me out is that they have all that talent at their disposal and still fail... their thinking about things as in hiring the best writers but not acquainted enough with comics to truly get a grasp on what it is their writing. I mean how do you own dc comics but not have any of their best writers overseeing the script and giving the writing staff their plot points of the story. they have no cohesive road map... They are rushing things when they should just be taking their time. stop thinking about the cash and make the story more important...

I could have wrote a better story in the BVS script, I dont blame snyder totally. visuals are beautiful but the editing, key pieces are missing & I blame goyer in some way because the dialogue and story about why superman and batman is beefing could be fleshed out better and also killing the casting director on hiring jesse eisenberg as lex luthor his performance needed to be dark, businesslike and ruthless... not whiny, laughing and egomaniac like the riddler...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I understand that. but you know what trips me out is that they have all that talent at their disposal and still fail... their thinking about things as in hiring the best writers but not acquainted enough with comics to truly get a grasp on what it is their writing. I mean how do you own dc comics but not have any of their best writers overseeing the script and giving the writing staff their plot points of the story. they have no cohesive road map... They are rushing things when they should just be taking their time. stop thinking about the cash and make the story more important...

I could have wrote a better story in the BVS script, I dont blame snyder totally. visuals are beautiful but the editing, key pieces are missing & I blame goyer in some way because the dialogue and story about why superman and batman is beefing could be fleshed out better and also killing the casting director on hiring jesse eisenberg as lex luthor his performance needed to be dark, businesslike and ruthless... not whiny, laughing and egomaniac like the riddler...

Should probably blame Goyer for gassing up DC stans heads thinking they was "Bike" years ago after he left the Dr. Strange flick that never went into production and practically used that same story as the base and backbone for Batman Begins.:sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Should probably blame Goyer for gassing up DC stans heads thinking they was "Bike" years ago after he left the Dr. Strange flick that never went into production and practically used that same story as the base and backbone for Batman Begins.:sas2:

I thought nolan wrote that... :troll:

Also in batman lore he did travel overseas and learn how to fight, it just wasnt with the league of assassins.:ehh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Wouldn't be surprised at all if there is some serious talking going on behind the scenes at WB. You would think they would just delay JL and kick Zack's ass off tho. Yeah they will lose money..but shyt.. dude already fukked up a Batman vs Supes flick :manny:

Like I said... BvS should have dominated for a solid 3 weeks atleast. shyt is out of the theater closest to my house now tho.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Naw they just need one person who has all that info. If Feige could do that by himself then why not DC? Hell Him and Geoff Johns came up in the game together with the Donners, I'm pretty sure he has as much DC knowledge as Feige does Marvel.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Naw they just need one person who has all that info. If Feige could do that by himself then why not DC? Hell Him and Geoff Johns came up in the game together with the Donners, I'm pretty sure he has as much DC knowledge as Feige does Marvel.

I can co-sign that, Geoff Johns should be given that job... as the figurehead. :yeshrug: Give the reigns over to him let him sit down with the rest of them, say we're gonna do A B and C... here's the roadmap...

And I give him the job for that sinestro corps war alone... :banderas::mjcry: So damned epic...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel bad for all The Coli's servers because of all the unnecessary posts being written about what some guy nobody's ever heard of heard from a source he can't talk about on a website/blog/podcast nobody's ever heard of either. But mostly I feel bad for the people who actually know what that guy's name is enough to talk about him.

Anyway, regarding the actual story here (the Graham-Smith guy dropping out), it's probably best for business. I know the guy is somewhat of a buddy/protege of Lord & Miller but they can't be fukking around too much right now and risk another fiasco, especially with Snyder still on the JL movies.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
22135-fde4.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just recall cats had a lot of "attention" and comments to make about E. Wright leaving, niccas couldnt wait to bash Marvel and claim and L for Marvel :sas2:
Edgar Wright is a beloved director who has made some classic movies....Graham Smith wrote Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Its not the same thing at all.
Now if George Miller had been the writer/director of Flash who had shepherded the film from the beginning and then WB gave him the boot then you would have a decent comparison.
Seth Graham-Smith is a nobody compared to Edgar Wright.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edgar Wright is a beloved director who has made some classic movies....Graham Smith wrote Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Its not the same thing at all.
Now if George Miller had been the writer/director of Flash who had shepherded the film from the beginning and then WB gave him the boot then you would have a decent comparison.
Seth Graham-Smith is a nobody compared to Edgar Wright.
The "outrage" came more from the fact that Wright had been working on Ant-Man since 06