The first summit of the Alliance of Sahel States (AES/ASS) 🇧🇫🇳🇪🇲🇱 is currently taking place in Niamey, Niger

ReasonableMatic

Daps

EpyRNF4XcAA25TS

E7HAIxkX0AEzqrG

Thomas Sankara was a GOAT.

May the Ancestors keep Ibrahim Traore’s heart clean and protect him from the West and any African traitor to the mission as he walks in the footsteps of Thomas Sankara.

bravo-applause.gif

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I don't trust this... geopolitics in West Africa is always some convoluted proxy war for CACS and Asians to steal more resources.

I wish the people the best though, it seems like a better structure than before.

But why did they name it ASS :mjlol:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust this... geopolitics in West Africa is always some convoluted proxy war for CACS and Asians to steal more resources.

I wish the people the best though, it seems like a better structure than before.

But why did they name it ASS :mjlol:

You really need to do your Googles :francis:. There is a reason France hates them and desperately want them all dead (multiple failed assassination plots on Traore). It’s okay to have your guard up, but without any actual reason to think they’re scheming, it just reeks of not thinking Black people are capable of anything.

They are actually building tangible things like gold refineries, nuclear plants, local currencies etc. and abolishing exports to foreign countries.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
You really need to do your Googles :francis:. There is a reason France hates them and desperately want them all dead (multiple failed assassination plots on Traore). It’s okay to have your guard up, but without any actual reason to think they’re scheming, it just reeks of not thinking Black people are capable of anything.

They are actually building tangible things like gold refineries, nuclear plants, local currencies etc. and abolishing exports to foreign countries.
I'm sure Google will be full of trusted non-biased source on African politics :comeon:

And none of those 'tangible things' you've listed are free to build and all involve foreign countries.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Breh, the recent posts are necessary, the ones from 3-4 years ago aren't.

Or at least not all of them.

The one touching on Sankara's achievements gives context, everything else is just repetitive gurgitation.

He was positioned and pushing for progressive inter-continental advancements when he was betrayed by his right hand, at the behest of the west.

This is known already. Bless him but we're talking about today now.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure Google will be full of trusted non-biased source on African politics :comeon:

And none of those 'tangible things' you've listed are free to build and all involve foreign countries.

You just simply don’t get how geopolitics works.

What you probably consider “non-biased” sources are corporate Western news with a pro-imperial, anti-Russian/Chinese bias (funded by American billionaire oligarchs).

Jeffrey Sachs, Ben Norton, Glenn Diesen and several others I follow are not Africans and see the world from a holistic global perspective. They understand and support these coups and coups like this.

Impoverished countries (Niger was literally the second poorest country in the world until recently) need capital from allies to build enough infrastructure to have functional industry. Even America in its infancy needed help from the French. This is how the world works.

Albatross loans almost exclusively come from the IMF and World Bank which the previous pro-French administrations in these countries were all completely in bed with.

I get where you’re coming from. There are lots of fake revolutionaries and faux “coups” out there. Ruto of Kenya and Faye of Senegal are obvious fake “pan Africans” and the “coup” in Gabon is France financed and laughably phony, but there are real leaders out there and always have been. The difference is much better intelligence due to technological advancements and significant help from Russia and China.

Russia is helping the AES most likely for selfish reasons (it will cripple resource-poor NATO European economies that significantly depend on African exploitation like France), but they’re doing it period. The Russians don’t need to steal resources from Africa because they are themselves extremely resource rich. Having a continent of allies and seeing their actual greatest threat (NATO countries) economically brought to their knees is a more logical conclusion. They are trying to reshape the world order through BRICS (away from Western domination).

Speculation is just nonsensical. Show me proof, red flags, evidence etc. that this is all a white man’s game. Be specific.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They need to distance themselves from Russia and Traore needs to stop wearing that silly military outfit

They aren't getting it done without Russia. The arms they used to kill the French sponsored terrorists came from Russia. Traore would be killed off like Sankara or Lumumba without the Russian intelligence that tipped Burkina off multiple times.

Putin is not a “good guy” but Africa shedding neocolonialism is in his plans (because it will devastate the economies of Russia’s enemies) so I’ll take it.