Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Scotty 2 Hottie tribute act
Ariya Daivari
Sonny Kiss
Brock Lesnar clone

This exactly what I'm talking about. How did they come to be? Why don't they appear to have anything in common no shirts or fukking arm bands they just look randomly thrown together. I felt this all the way back with Jericho's group.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Scotty 2 Hottie tribute act
Ariya Daivari
Sonny Kiss
Brock Lesnar clone

This exactly what I'm talking about. How did they come to be? Why don't they appear to have anything in common no shirts or fukking arm bands they just look randomly thrown together. I felt this all the way back with Jericho's group.

Ari is a rich kid based on Tony Khan thats buying friends from various walks of life that was rejected unfairly

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Ari is a rich kid based on Tony Khan thats buying friends from various walks of life that was rejected unfairly
Im glad I wasn't the only one who peeped that lol.

First time I saw him I was thinking....."is this mf doing a "Tony Kahn" gimmick?:russ:

As far as Stokeley.....I wish him the best of luck trying to get that motley crew over:hubie:
Especially when he's not really setting the crowd on fire himself

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The stable won’t amount to anything….Not saying that there’s no talented people involved but AEW’s way of presenting factions hasn’t always been they’re strong suit.

I honestly felt Stokely should’ve stayed with Jade and the baddies…it felt more natural and atleast she’s presented as a big deal. Jade made him feel legitimate if that makes sense. Stokley can talk but he’s not over with the AEW crowd I feel.

I think Stoke was at his best with Diamond Mine and The Baddies, and the Baddies thing was going fine until they started making Jade hate Stoke and then it just became awkward.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Stokley is funny on twitter, but outside of his time with Jade, it doesn't translate well on tv. He needs someone cool to play off and they havent done that really in WWE or AEW. Him, Veer, and Shanky was just odd. Diamond Mine was decent. Him with the baddies was the best pairing. The Firm needs at least one person in the group that feels like a future star or has a hint of coolness. I think he would have been good at managing Hobbs or the team of Page/Scorpio (would've been better than Lambert). We'll see what happens next week. Hopefully they arent going to be wasted like the Pinnacle was.
Stokely needs Swerve.

and tbh;

Swerve needs Stokely.

Best thing they could do is have fukkery lead to him and Keif retaining the tag titles going full heel, then get the Guns out of there and get him with them. Let Stokely talk those two up like he mid-90s Puffy.