The Firm

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stokley is funny on twitter, but outside of his time with Jade, it doesn't translate well on tv. He needs someone cool to play off and they havent done that really in WWE or AEW. Him, Veer, and Shanky was just odd. Diamond Mine was decent. Him with the baddies was the best pairing. The Firm needs at least one person in the group that feels like a future star or has a hint of coolness. I think he would have been good at managing Hobbs or the team of Page/Scorpio (would've been better than Lambert). We'll see what happens next week. Hopefully they arent going to be wasted like the Pinnacle was.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not the best start, not the worse either, but let's see if Stokely can make this random shyt work.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The stable won’t amount to anything….Not saying that there’s no talented people involved but AEW’s way of presenting factions hasn’t always been they’re strong suit.

I honestly felt Stokely should’ve stayed with Jade and the baddies…it felt more natural and atleast she’s presented as a big deal. Jade made him feel legitimate if that makes sense. Stokley can talk but he’s not over with the AEW crowd I feel.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
That reminds me, what happened to Sonny Kiss's new stable? Aren't they supposed to be feuding with Orange Cassidy & the Best Friends? :jbhmm:
:scust::picard:
man I hope that was and stays somewhere in the depths of YouTube,
and I'll do my best to avoid watching AEW highlights on YouTube to make sure that doesn't make it anywhere near my recs

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This might be one of the worst groups of all time.. makes no sense at all. The gunns want tag gold cool. But all these singles wrestlers should have dreams of the world title. Instead they just helped another dude get a shot at it.

Diamond mine was a group of randoms that work... this shyt is pure trash. Stoke is a good dude and have a great presence but this goes to show you sometimes the guidance of wwe is needed

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Whoever said dude was more interested in getting twitter likes is probably right. He’s funny and charismatic but I don’t know that that has translated into anything tangible. He was good with the baddies.

Stable with him Hobbes and The Baddies would be a good idea. On some Heyman shyt where they’re loosely affiliated.