Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i'm licking my chops brehs.

my list is already done.

I'm gonna re-watch The Manchurian Candidate, no country for old men and zodiac in preparation.

and i'm on the fence on how i classify Psycho
First dude who puts Captain America: The Winter Soldier on their top 10 list is getting negged to oblivion.:birdman:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
TV has been experiencing a renaissance in the past 6 years so it only makes sense. TV >>>>>> movies and games right now. :salute:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
TV has been experiencing a renaissance in the past 6 years so it only makes sense. TV >>>>>> movies and games right now. :salute:

Ehh, I'm not too sure about that. Yes, games have fallen off badly recently, but movies are still amazing if you know where to find them...In the Summer you got great blockbusters like Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and X-Men DOFP, but in the Fall and Winter, especially at film festivals, so many amazing films drop that don't get the publicity they deserve..this year we got Birdman, Nightcrawler, Inherent Vice, Interstellar, and a few more so I think movies and tv are both at a renaissance right now...we just need to stop supporting shytty movies and they will stop making shytty movies