The Film Room has come a long way

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The GOAT is when those fakkits have an old thread that didnt get moved here and they be talking about it for 4 pages

go in there and be like, "this doesnt belong here, @hexagram23 move it :youngsabo:"

You know theyre mad as fukk they cant have them fresh convos :laff:
I'm about to go look for a old thread :jawalrus:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I didn't want the split because I'm lazy and didn't want two different links to click on. It was nice having it in one place but whatevs:manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I tried to tell people it was a good idea when it was first announced. :manny:

Aside from the DC vs Marvel shyt, which is honestly light weight compared to the console wars, there is nothing to stan here. So actual good discussions can take place.

I check The Arcadium about once every 2 weeks now. It's :flabbynsick: status. Same handful of people arguing about the same shyt since SOHH.

Fred.

Au contraire fred.

we get to stan hitchcock, tarantino, nolan, fincher scorcese and bogart :troll:

on the real though i'm in the film room so much it's a permanent speed dial on the flabby explorer on my work computer

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Au contraire fred.

we get to stan hitchcock, tarantino, nolan, fincher scorcese and bogart :troll:

on the real though i'm in the film room so much it's a permanent speed dial on the flabby explorer on my work computer

Learned a lot more about film from you, @MartyMcFly , and @kp404 :obama:
Now I'm gonna need for you 3 to get to work on the thriller/suspense movies..:birdman:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Now I'm gonna need for you 3 to get to work on the thriller/suspense movies..:birdman:

It's coming breh. Once we get this horror movie thing finished and clean up after the blood bath, it's on

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

It's coming breh. Once we get this horror movie thing finished and clean up after the blood bath, it's on

i'm licking my chops brehs.

my list is already done.

I'm gonna re-watch The Manchurian Candidate, no country for old men and zodiac in preparation.

and i'm on the fence on how i classify Psycho