The Film Room has come a long way

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@GzUpHoEzDwN breh how aren't you going to tag me in that?
tumblr_inline_n39rg8RQ8f1r6ikaw.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I tried to tell people it was a good idea when it was first announced. :manny:

Aside from the DC vs Marvel shyt, which is honestly light weight compared to the console wars, there is nothing to stan here. So actual good discussions can take place.

I check The Arcadium about once every 2 weeks now. It's :flabbynsick: status. Same handful of people arguing about the same shyt since SOHH.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I tried to tell people it was a good idea when it was first announced. :manny:

Aside from the DC vs Marvel shyt, which is honestly light weight compared to the console wars, there is nothing to stan here. So actual good discussions can take place.

I check The Arcadium about once every 2 weeks now. It's :flabbynsick: status. Same handful of people arguing about the same shyt since SOHH.

Fred.

The DC Marvel shyt is mostly jokes. I think everyone here is happy we're eating when it comes to the comic book flicks

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My bad breh.. I tagged the people who voted yes in the thread who wanted the split.

@cook can we up the number of tags per post?

Word you're right. I came in late on that one and by that time, the shyt was already a done deal. It was a good move though. Arcadium is gettin real
larry_holmes.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The GOAT is when those fakkits have an old thread that didnt get moved here and they be talking about it for 4 pages

go in there and be like, "this doesnt belong here, @hexagram23 move it :youngsabo:"

You know theyre mad as fukk they cant have them fresh convos :laff: