Daps
Wasnt a fan, hipster culture around that time rubbed me the wrong way

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I’m apathetic on Cera and of course the comic book and video game and music angle got me in the door but the relationship stuff kept me there and it’s what I gravitate to. Not many movies pull off the idea of dealing with someone’s baggage without being really heavy handed or extra or vilifying one of the parties involved. This one handled it better and that may be because of the video game angle. It could portray serious stuff in a playful way

I didn't really like Scott Pilgrim for the same reason I didn't like 500 days of summer. The male cacs in both movies go absurdly OD to gain their (at least initially) very disinterested female counterparts attention/love.

It's like a "oh, look how cute simps can be if they just try hard enough" which honestly is a narrative I never really liked that much. Ever since watching sleeping beauty as a kid (my nikka went against a dragon for a ho in a coma:hhh:).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't really like Scott Pilgrim for the same reason I didn't like 500 days of summer. The male cacs in both movies go absurdly OD to gain their (at least initially) very disinterested female counterparts attention/love.

It's like a "oh, look how cute simps can be if they just try hard enough" which honestly is a narrative I never really liked that much. Ever since watching sleeping beauty as a kid (my nikka went against a dragon for a ho in a coma:hhh:).
:manny: It’s a love story man. You either buy the actions or you don’t. I’m a romantic so it never bothered me. Neither did sleeping beauty :russ:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

:laff:

(I agree with everything you said)

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
This movie is a neogafs wet dream, full of SJW’s and homosexuality

Not a classic but enjoyable

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
The ninja dance dance game scene so cringe:comeon:

Asian girl so annoying:comeon: