• Total voters

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What's that have to do with anything?
I'm just saying, you've had ~30 years to watch toxic avenger,I don't think 7 more days is gonna change it one way or the other.

I was Asking because i was just going to Say your age You Were Is How Long youve Had To Watch It :yeshrug:

:whoa: Easy big fella,the sun's getting real low

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He does have a point tho even tho it’s a lot of saltiness. How the hell has every flick nominated gotten in except minority report
You have to appreciate the irony. @FlyRy has spent the last ~5 years shytting on Spielberg,gathering support and head nods. Even I agree. Then he nominated a Spielberg film and it gets voted down :heh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm just saying, you've had ~30 years to watch toxic avenger,I don't think 7 more days is gonna change it one way or the other.

I was Asking because i was just going to Say your age You Were Is How Long youve Had To Watch It :yeshrug:

:whoa: Easy big fella,the sun's getting real low

I'm in my 30s. That's shytty logic too because something like Labyrinth I was not going to vote on even if I watched it a lot when i was 5 years old. I gotta see if it still holds up.

You have to appreciate the irony. @FlyRy has spent the last ~5 years shytting on Spielberg,gathering support and head nods. Even I agree. Then he nominated a Spielberg film and it gets voted down :heh:

Spielberg is undisputed #1 on mount rushmore of film directors.

I own more movies from him on blu-ray than any other.

I just think he's been boring as shyt the past 13 years.

He's made some critically praised movies, and they're FINE, but I like blockbuster action adventure spielberg.

/film is even doing a series on his early 00s film which I still believe was an exciting period for him.

With 'A.I.' and 'Minority Report,' Steven Spielberg Redefined His Work for a New Century

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm in my 30s. That's shytty logic too because something like Labyrinth I was not going to vote on even if I watched it a lot when i was 5 years old. I gotta see if it still holds up.

Spielberg is undisputed #1 on mount rushmore of film directors.

I own more movies from him on blu-ray than any other.

I just think he's been boring as shyt the past 13 years.

He's made some critically praised movies, and they're FINE, but I like blockbuster action adventure spielberg.

/film is even doing a series on his early 00s film which I still believe was an exciting period for him.

With 'A.I.' and 'Minority Report,' Steven Spielberg Redefined His Work for a New Century
I love AI:ehh:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
CLASSSSSSSICK. In a terrible, over-the-top, gore/gross out sense. Yall gotta understand something about this movie. Some of us FIRST peeped this muthafukka in elementary school. You walked up in the video store as a youngin and saw this VHS cover in the horror section like man...what in the fukk is this shyt here?:why::ohhh:

You had NO IDEA what you was getting into, didn't know shyt about Troma movies or nothin.....It was like smashing a dime piece raw not knowing the bytch had aids, hepatitis, ghonnorea, and herpes. Mind you there was TWO versions of this movie at the time. The edited and unedited back then, you didn't even realize there was such a thing:russ:. One of the VHS tapes had a black cover and the other had a white. The scenes in the unedited version had you telling your boys and cousins about how CRAZY this movie was to the point the muthafukkaz didn't even believe you and thought you was lyin:rudy::wtb::shaq2:

Man..."I anit never fukked a blind bytch...." was hittin that shyt goggy style...:mjlol:
A kid's head getting run over...brains n all..
Arms ripped off...
Mo titties....
Masturbation....
Mo heads smashed
Guts ripped out and PUSHED BACK IN:damn:Why he tryna put em back in:scusthov::dahell:
Grannies getting they ass whopped.....
One liners.....

Told my entire block about this movie, go out, rent it again, watch it over at my neighbors spot and it ended up being the edited, wack ass, USA up all night version with all those scenes fukkin deleted:martin::patrice::gucci::deadmanny:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Labyrinth is now & always will be classic... Would fukk a chick & put that shyt on while she fell asleep, it was 1 way my ex used to get me to spend the night, distract me until I ain't feel like leaving early... :francis: