Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ:

Yo if im not mistaken even RAMBO had a cartoon at one point!!
:francis:

+rep
:smoothhoffa:
I watch that Rambo cartoon on the starz app every now and then just to believe it actually happened.

I need to see this again breh before I commit a vote. Now had you said return of the killer tomatoes? I could make that vote in a second

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I watch that Rambo cartoon on the starz app every now and then just to believe it actually happened.

I need to see this again breh before I commit a vote. Now had you said return of the killer tomatoes? I could make that vote in a second
i just looked on my STARZ app to see if you was bullshyttin.
i did not know it was on there!!!
:gladbron:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Toxic Avenger? Nah. I do like Part II the best, and Part IV is the absolute worst. The cartoon was cool. Actually the characters were good. But as far as B-movies go, I have both Blob above it, Them!, The Stuff (classic but not many have seen it), Killer Tomatoes & Killer Klowns all more deserving of classic status spot.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Toxic Avenger? Nah. I do like Part II the best, and Part IV is the absolute worst. The cartoon was cool. Actually the characters were good. But as far as B-movies go, I have both Blob above it, Them!, The Stuff (classic but not many have seen it), Killer Tomatoes & Killer Klowns all more deserving of classic status spot.
i fukks with all those. but what killed me with the The Toxic Avenger was just how bootleg that whole shyt looked. to point where i actually sought out more Troma films.
:mjlol:

Class of Nuke Em High
Surf Nazis Must Die
Beware Children at Play

wacky ass over the top, really bad acting.
but Toxie was too much!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
i fukks with all those. but what killed me with the The Toxic Avenger was just how bootleg that whole shyt looked. to point where i actually sought out more Troma films.
:mjlol:

Class of Nuke Em High
Surf Nazis Must Die
Beware Children at Play

wacky ass over the top, really bad acting.
but Toxie was too much!

Came to say yall might as well put this shyt on the list

:wow: Up all night was the shyt.