The fifth element is a film that DID NOT age well

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It was good in a bad way, if that makes any sense. Big trouble in little Tokyo and Showdown with Billy Blanks is up there.

It's just one of those guilty pleasures.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Exactly. A lot of the people commenting about the movie not even old enough to understand it when it came out and that it being a parody of a space opera. Hell it even had Ash from Alien in it being a priest and Bruce Willis recurring his protagonist action hero character. The villains were silly and Gary Oldman as Zorg damn near stole the show along with Chris Tucker's character. So many classic scenes
FoolhardyDelayedDiplodocus-small.gif

giphy.gif

8FNGDVw.gif

Kills me every time :mjlol::deadmanny:

fukking Deebo was the president of the United States hahaha. Love this movie

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It’s one of those movies that didn’t take itself seriously, so you shouldn’t either. I thought it was entertaining enough. Basically, a campy sci fi movie. Imma watch it again now that OP brought it up
Basically. Fake ass Siskel and Ebert ass nikkas up here :hhh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ: those two cacs was the most pretentious movie critics ever... Never missed a show... Until I think siskel died...:francis:
Man them clowns took themselves way too seriously. They panned a lot of classic movies and were some straight up snobs. RIP to Siskel but Ebert always had a punchable marshmallow face and his thick ass glasses. He really annoyed me.