The fifth element is a film that DID NOT age well

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Was never really a great movie tbh. Had some cool futuristic visuals but the plot was ehh.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Y’all must be out ya damn minds. Fifth element was basically a futuristic die hard with quirky characters. Someone said it before it’s def not to be taken serious. It’s over the top slapstick more of parody comedy with tons of action. But I loved it as a kid. And like many movies from childhood still enjoy it for nostalgia.

Y’all gotta be mid 20s or younger in here. Watching it for the first time now you probably won’t find it entertaining or get it.

also one of Chris tuckers lowkey underrated characters. He was hilarious

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y’all must be out ya damn minds. Fifth element was basically a futuristic die hard with quirky characters. Someone said it before it’s def not to be taken serious. It’s over the top slapstick more of parody comedy with tons of action. But I loved it as a kid. And like many movies from childhood still enjoy it for nostalgia.

Y’all gotta be mid 20s or younger in here. Watching it for the first time now you probably won’t find it entertaining or get it.

this...movie is a parody

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Exactly. A lot of the people commenting about the movie not even old enough to understand it when it came out and that it being a parody of a space opera. Hell it even had Ash from Alien in it being a priest and Bruce Willis recurring his protagonist action hero character. The villains were silly and Gary Oldman as Zorg damn near stole the show along with Chris Tucker's character. So many classic scenes
FoolhardyDelayedDiplodocus-small.gif

giphy.gif

8FNGDVw.gif

Kills me every time :mjlol::deadmanny: