THE FAT BURNER PILL THREAD

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Does any one take fat burning pills and how are they working out for you so far?

I started working at a supplement store and those pills sell like straight crack!!!:pachaha:

I started on Dexaprine :ahh: good sheet!!!!
no hunger and it last all day!!!

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My homegirl gave me a phentermine last week, that shyt had me feeling like a crack head but it dose what it's supposed to

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
A lawsuit commercial always end up appearing a couple months after the product is introduced:skip:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I've used Hydrocut Hardcore before and it worked a little too well. I lost all my excess fat, but I also lost some muscle too.

dabigdogg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Ive only tried the pill form of clen but I doubt there's any difference between that and the liquid form.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the old school stackers were great but the best ive used were the redline stuff...flat out used to make me feel like it was freezing when i was in the gym but everytime i used a bottle i lost a good amount of weight after 8-10 weeks..the EC stack is also damn good

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Ive only tried the pill form of clen but I doubt there's any difference between that and the liquid form.

:ohhh: I've been looking at it for a min but have been scared to try it. What's your experience with it? Have you experience any negative side-effects? And what's your advice for someone who is new to using it and might not use it for the long term?

Daps
has anybody tried lipozene, im interested in it but im cautious

Lipozene is expensive and I haven't seen any results on them so far. Been taking them for 2 months. No tangible difference. I'm on to something else.

I've had success with Xendarine. But I don't like the effects it had on my heart. Skipping beats and shyt.

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ohhh: I've been looking at it for a min but have been scared to try it. What's your experience with it? Have you experience any negative side-effects? And what's your advice for someone who is new to using it and might not use it for the long term?

I know where to get the liquid version :smugfavre: but I still cant find the pill version. My boy took it and lost 30lbs in 60 days and kept all of his strength he was :stylin: all summer

dabigdogg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA

I only used it for about 2 months during a cut on a 2 week on and 2 off basis. I experienced the common sides such as hands shaking, elevated heart rate, and excessive sweating at the gym. I had some really good results though, lost bout 5 inches off the waist.

As with anything, diet is key but clen is definitely dope to blast fat. Everyone's physiological makeup is different so I cant recommend it to you straight away but I would say to do a ton of research first so you can make an educated decision.

I just got word that my homie will have some liquid clen so Imma try that shyt and ill keep y'all posted on the progress and any issues with sides.