Daps
The nikka got a Jamaican girlfriend:dead: he aint gay

us-noah-lyles-celebrates-girlfriend-86990846.jpg
Debatable

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Because….

To make it to the Olympics you have to race against the fastest people in your country.
Then you race against the fastest people in the world.

Why the hell would u race against a nikka that work at Amazon.

When he said the NBA nikkaz ain't world champs it's because the NBA championship team doesn't play other championship teams in the world.

They only play the other championship team from a different conference in North America.

He ain't saying it to mean the NBA nikkaz have to play every team in the world
:stopitslime:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hate for dude is wild.

It takes a lot of effort and work to run like that, most people wouldn't know that though.
He really brings it on himself. Comes across as arrogant and not even a natural arrogance but like it’s a performance. Very off putting personality.

Dude is obv very fast though and works hard. Props to him for developing his talent.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You know a man wearing fingernail polish doesn’t make him gay right . Having sex with other men makes them gay :heh:

These nikkas don't go outside, only time they interact with other black people is through they damn phone. We got a breh who just won gold, and these sissies is worried about whether or not they got a chance smfh

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
To make it to the Olympics you have to race against the fastest people in your country.
Then you race against the fastest people in the world.

Why the hell would u race against a nikka that work at Amazon.

When he said the NBA nikkaz ain't world champs it's because the NBA championship team doesn't play other championship teams in the world.

They only play the other championship team from a different conference in North America.

He ain't saying it to mean the NBA nikkaz have to play every team in the world
:stopitslime:
But you kind of just made an argument for the Celtics being the world champs by your logic with the bolded. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the NBA the goal? To make it to the NBA you have to be one of the best players out of your country or if you're already here in the U.S. your college. Then you have to play 30 teams composed of these best players and go to the playoffs to win a championship.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
But you kind of just made an argument for the Celtics being the world champs by your logic with the bolded. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the NBA the goal? To make it to the NBA you have to be one of the best players out of your country or if you're already here in the U.S. your college. Then you have to play 30 teams composed of these best players and go to the playoffs to win a championship.

you skipped over the second sentence in the bolded brother.

Whether you are a player born here or come from overseas. The team you play on would still have to play a TEAM from other countries to be considered a WORLD champion.

The Boston Celtics are considered world champions but didn't play different champions from different parts of the world

I think the team aspect of is messing up the comparison.
People feel that because the best players from all over the world play in the NBA, then the champion would be a world champion.
But that team as a whole hasn't played any international teams

Unlike a sprinter, who is his own team, actually running against people from other countries to become world champ

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The hate for dude is wild.

It takes a lot of effort and work to run like that, most people wouldn't know that though.
Pretty sure most people know that though :dwillhuh:

I didn't realize there was any follow-up to his comments besides the initial backlash, and it feels like that was a year ago. I've not read one story about it recently.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
He gay so he’s more prone to c00ning why comment on the NBA a league filled with black men when the championship is usually referred as the Finals

While in baseball it’s literally called the World Series

He probably hates being black he’s a goofball nail painting sambo
Yall nikkas deal with emotions like bytches, hate to see it :pachaha:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He gay so he’s more prone to c00ning why comment on the NBA a league filled with black men when the championship is usually referred as the Finals

While in baseball it’s literally called the World Series

He probably hates being black he’s a goofball nail painting sambo

This might be the most Coli post ive seen this week :russ: