The fact we had people celebrating Noah Lyles not going first in Heats

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't understand why NBA fans/people are so pressed about the World Champions comment he made. I don't even agree with him at all, but it's a fairly mild take that, to me, isn't worth hating on someone for.
Noah shytting on the NBA was him trying to appeal towards and up his brand among a certain crowd of people who've been shytting on the league and the sport of basketball in general for the past few years.

That's why some of us didn't like his comments because it felt like he was pandering to that crowd.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He gay so he’s more prone to c00ning why comment on the NBA a league filled with black men when the championship is usually referred as the Finals

While in baseball it’s literally called the World Series

He probably hates being black he’s a goofball nail painting sambo
Where did he say he was gay?

Why are you spreading lies on this man's name?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
He gay so he’s more prone to c00ning why comment on the NBA a league filled with black men when the championship is usually referred as the Finals

While in baseball it’s literally called the World Series

He probably hates being black he’s a goofball nail painting sambo
You're an idiot. What does your sexual orientation has anything to do with you c00ning or not? There's plenty of straight c00ns like yourself for dissing a literal Olympian while your couch potato ass is talking shyt on an armchair

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
You're an idiot. What does your sexual orientation has anything to do with you c00ning or not? There's plenty of straight c00ns like yourself for dissing a literal Olympian while your couch potato ass is talking shyt on an armchair
I love my people I could never be a c00n,

Noah Lyles chose to make comments on a sport that is dominated by black men and single them out , for being “world champions”

Meanwhile baseball literally calls their finals the World Series why focus on a black dominated sport

And idc what anyone says gay black people be c00ning at a higher rate

If you’re gay im sorry if i offended you no jokes or anything intended

not all gay people are on :mjpls: timing but from what I’ve come across in life a lot of them are and make being gay more important than being black

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I love my people I could never be a c00n,

Noah Lyles chose to make comments on a sport that is dominated by black men and single them out , for being “world champions”

Meanwhile baseball literally calls their finals the World Series why focus on a black dominated sport

And idc what anyone says gay black people be c00ning at a higher rate
The nikka got a Jamaican girlfriend:dead: he aint gay

us-noah-lyles-celebrates-girlfriend-86990846.jpg