You know why

fukk em

Noah-scaled.jpeg

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I don't understand why nba fans/people are so pressed about the world champions comment he made. I don't even agree with him at all but it's a fairly mild take that to me isn't worth hating on someone for.
It’s just how he said it. Yeah it was arrogant but it was correct. But you can use his same logic against him. How are you the faster man in the world, you didn’t race every man.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why nba fans/people are so pressed about the world champions comment he made. I don't even agree with him at all but it's a fairly mild take that to me isn't worth hating on someone for.
Yea I didnt even realize it was something that serious but hate watching views count the same and the engagement obviously worked in his favor..

But I always thought it was tongue in cheek.. :manny:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
He gay so he’s more prone to c00ning why comment on the NBA a league filled with black men when the championship is usually referred as the Finals

While in baseball it’s literally called the World Series

He probably hates being black he’s a goofball nail painting sambo

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He gay so he’s more prone to c00ning why comment on the NBA a league filled with black men when the championship is usually referred as the Finals

While in baseball it’s literally called the World Series

He probably hates being black he’s a goofball nail painting sambo

Shut the fukk up dweeb