Godfalls
Morales
Demon Souls

Incredible lineup if you ask me

Have the nerve to talk about value :russ:
Battered housewives need to get back into their basement/dungeon :camby:
neither console has new games
Xbox has way more than Sony stans will report
Xbox Series X games list: every exclusive and cross-gen game announced so far | TechRadar
scEwpKb.png

what yall got?
Well sir there's only enough time in a day to play a little bit unless you're a kid. This holiday season the children get to play. The adult gamers still wanna get it in but can't game like they did yesteryear. Cyber punk and 2k plus a fps game and I'm scrambling to find time for everything else. So what game are you gonna play bruh? Which game out of the three I named will you Rekkapryde replace with demons souls?

Your will cop the Spiderman dlc, two days later you'll be looking for something else to play. You in particular will be focused on multiplat games because that's the type of gamer you are Mr EA (gamepass says you're welcome)

So I don't give a fukk what you say, I know your gaming habits. For you my nikka, makes no sense faking any longer. Battlefield 6 will look glorious, I'm hoping battlefield 4 gets a next gen upgrade as well

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Battered housewives need to get back into their basement/dungeon :camby:

Xbox has way more than Sony stans will report
Xbox Series X games list: every exclusive and cross-gen game announced so far | TechRadar

Well sir there's only enough time in a day to play a little bit unless you're a kid. This holiday season the children get to play. The adult gamers still wanna get it in but can't game like they did yesteryear. Cyber punk and 2k plus a fps game and I'm scrambling to find time for everything else. So what game are you gonna play bruh? Which game out of the three I named will you Rekkapryde replace with demons souls?

Your will cop the Spiderman dlc, two days later you'll be looking for something else to play. You in particular will be focused on multiplat games because that's the type of gamer you are Mr EA (gamepass says you're welcome)

So I don't give a fukk what you say, I know your gaming habits. For you my nikka, makes no sense faking any longer. Battlefield 6 will look glorious, I'm hoping battlefield 4 gets a next gen upgrade as well
but I can play those games on an xbox one x or whatever it is

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Miles and Demon's Souls are must haves let's not kid ourselves here.
Must haves for a next gen system? Nah
I can understand saying must have for current gen for those games though.
But nothing for the "next gen" launch on xbox or ps5 is must have or a new experience or visual masterpiece to say " I need that system on launch" at least not yet. Now how some of these games actually feel my make me/us feel different but that's something you have to experience, kind of like VR.

If PS5 would have launched with ratchet I'd be singing a different tune. That would at least be 1 next gen experience and two other solid side pieces.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
but I can play those games on an xbox one x or whatever it is
I can play street fighter 2 on an snes, doesn't mean there isn't next gen versions that shyt on that version. Cyberpunk in particular was created knowing it would be a cross gen title so they had next gen plans from the start and you'll see the differences with the next gen upgrades. Xbox doing that with it's own titles as well but jealous Sony gamers wanna deflect from that while hyping up their games that's are the same only they cost $70 and the game they hyping sold less than 2 million copies when it was a thing (it was never a thing)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
But nothing for the "next gen" launch on xbox or ps5 is must have or a new experience or visual masterpiece to say " I need that system on launch" at least not yet. Now how some of these games actually feel my make me/us feel different but that's something you have to experience, kind of like VR.

If PS5 would have launched with ratchet I'd be singing a different tune. That would at least be 1 next gen experience and two other solid side pieces.

Speak for yourself, enjoy the The Fukkaneer and That lego looking piece of shyt you posted

Me ?

I’ll be looting , swinging from the Ny Skyline , and killing 40 foot demons

:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
neither console has new games

Can we speak in actual facts for a second? Please?

Demon souls is a complete remake, just like ff7 remake was. It’s a new game.

Miles morales is a 50 dollar stand alone game, thats probably twice as long as the last two resident evil games.

Let’s say you DONT want to count them.

Godfall is a brand new game, ps5 exclusives.
Bugsnax is an entirely new game
Destruction all stars is an entirely new game
Sack boy is an entirely new game.
The Pathless is an entirely new game

Like what are yall even talking about? Sony has an actual launch line up of NEW never released games coming out ON LAUNCH with the ps5, both cross gen and new gen. We all know Halo was meant to be the big launch title and it got delayed

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Can we speak in actual facts for a second? Please?

Demon souls is a complete remake, just like ff7 remake was. It’s a new game.

Miles morales is a 50 dollar stand alone game, thats probably twice as long as the last two resident evil games.

Let’s say you DONT want to count them.

Godfall is a brand new game, ps5 exclusives.
Bugsnax is an entirely new game
Destruction all stars is an entirely new game
Sack boy is an entirely new game.
The Pathless is an entirely new game

Like what are yall even talking about? Sony has an actual launch line up of NEW never released games coming out ON LAUNCH with the ps5, both cross gen and new gen. We all know Halo was meant to be the big launch title and it got delayed
Hmm didn't know bugsnax was for playstation as well interesting

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Demon's Souls is legit the only game that can only be played on a next gen console this year(along with Destruction All Stars).

Graphically it looks insane.
ezgif.com-crop4adde1f81379db76.gif

and this was from a 60fps footage meaning the 4K mode will probably look even better.

Plus like you said before, the console is not limited to these launch titles, all your BC games(except Joe's Diner :mjcry:) will benefit from the PS5 and nobody is going to front like there's no current gen bangers out right now that people are playing. People will still be playing COD+Warzone, Fortnite, 2K and all those other games for the next few months and years. When folks say the PS5 launch is meh I find it hard to believe these people looked at PS4's launch lineup.

maxresdefault.jpg

Also PS4 did not play PS3 games so there was even less reasons to upgrade to PS4 day one if we're being technical.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nikkas acting like Sony didn’t just release two BANGERS less than a month apart this summer.

Gamers can be so entitled, man :smh:

How many GOTY contenders are they supposed to release in a year?