The Extraction Scene in 'Sicario' (2015)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Despite some of it's more over the top elements, and Juarez looking like a haunted house, this was an excellent scene, but I think the final moments were mishandled. All that build up for 4 drugged up sicarios in a Jetta? I thought there was another layer, like the municipal police intervening or something closer to reality.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Don’t be a passive aggressive insufferable sarcastic smart ass. There’s enough of them on this site. Do Better.

Opinions and comments were made. Thread was dead at 3 posts - let’s not act like posters were rushing in to drop posts in here off this extraction scene. Btw, I see you @Lootpack … noted.

jimmy-mc-nulty-fictional-character.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This website died so long ago. Someone with no life should make a doc about it :hubie:
And yet you’re still here. 10 years later. I’m sure you’ve said that every time you see that a comment that you don’t agree with over the course of your decade long posting history.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Ok. But let’s not act like that scene was not meant to paint the DEA contract killers as ‘heroes for the American rights and justice” - those agents were Fukkin racist sexual deviant degenerate psychopaths who weren’t any better than the people they claim as having crimes against Society.

That’s the main reason why they didn’t want the black DEA agent who was a lawyer to go with them on the “extraction” bc he would have had moral objections; asked “too many questions” rather than go along to get along with the program. I just find it interesting how you chose THAT scene to post.
chill out breh, it was a fun, badass scene on a fictional thriller.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just rewatched this…emily blunt really was on some karen shyt…didn’t hit me the first time I watched this lmao

also didn’t know taylor sheridan wrote this or maybe I just wasn’t too familiar with his name at the time

still enjoyed it just as much as the first time I watched it…about to watch the next one…hope it holds up as well

Last edited: