The Extraction Scene in 'Sicario' (2015)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't make the rules nor need to debate about geopolitics. I enjoyed the movie to see cartel goons get got...

Prisoner torture has been around thousands of years, not my prison, not my problem. As long as war happens this will be the result and we are powerless to stop it...Don't play the drug game and you won't have problems...War Profiteering has always been good for business, distasteful but can't be changed....

Agent Breh knew what he signed up for, it wasn't Boy Scouts...
Not trying to read all that wordy copsplaining bullshyt. Did you see the movie or did you actually watch it?

The main point of the movie were the CIA agents using Kate and Reggie for legal cover to run an illegal covert operation to destabilize the Mexican cartel in order for the Colombian cartel to regain influence over the drug supply. If you actually believe with that “heroic intervention” angle and it takes crime to commit crime narrative, then you are gullible or lack comprehension. “Don’t play the drug game” when all of the above players have a dirty hand in the scenario. And again, you named yourself after a 90s kingpin- stay square behind your computer living vicariously behind your screen name, bc you comment like your trapped in your own virtual reality in your own mind. Dude thinks the movie was about the DEA and DOJ protecting citizens from the drug cartel with the “ends justifies the means” rhetoric, when they premise is the government being complicit in intervening with drug aid. This is how I know you didn’t watch the movie - troll talking points. They weren’t helping - they were impeding the investigation which is why the Phoenix PD who Kate met at the bar was caught with a band that they allegedly seized from the money laundering arrest. None of what you said applied to this movie, Just admit that you watched the trailer and nothing more. Did you get this movie confused with “Traffic”??
:deadrose:
At least a simple search would helped you to avoid looking loud and wrong at the moment.

“Matt, and by extension the CIA, felt that the Medelin cartel was much more organized and less mercurial than the Mexican upstarts operating on the US front porch. Matt's mission, which I believe he tells Macer, is to destabilize the Mexicans enough to allow the Columbians a comeback and that letting Allejandro loose will accomplish this.”

“But that's not what the task force is about. At all. They're not extraditing the brother who lives in Mexico (Guillermo) so they can put him on trial in the US; it's so they can torture him. They don't even try to arrest the guys running the tunnel; they just go in "weapons free" and kill everyone. Kate's not on the task force to lend any expertise, arrest anyone, or help build a case that can be brought to trial; she's just there as a hollow figurehead so the CIA can legally operate on domestic soil. The real order of importance of the characters is Alejandro --> Josh Brolin --> Kate.

From Kate's perspective, Alejandro's way is no better than that of the cartels. It's just a descent into chaos, a turn away from civilization.”

In this movie your beloved American law enforcement Heroes were nothing but hired hands for the cartel. 2022 and actual adults think the Big Bad USofA 3 letter agencies aren’t employed as an extension of the cartel security forces for Mexico v Colombia to protect and serve the base depending on the base of operations that best serves their individual interest. This ain’t a Marvel Multiverse Cartel Cartoon - clueless Kate is basically the Ethan Hawke with Alejandro as Denzel from Training Day. Everybody else is expendable with the DEA acting as Alejandro’s personal secret service so that he can move tactically with a legal front. Alejandro and the DEA work for the Colombians. Hence There’s a line in the movie where someone calls out Medellin, and he tells her “You should move to a smaller town where the rules of law exists. You will not survive here. This is a land of wolves and you are not a wolf." But I’ll let your American imperialism think that it’s about good cop saves the world by doing bad things” sicario scenario. Like a common war tactic isn’t the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
:stopitslime::therethere:😭

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Not trying to read all that wordy copsplaining bullshyt. Did you see the movie or did you actually watch it?

The main point of the movie were the CIA agents using Kate and Reggie for legal cover to run an illegal covert operation to destabilize the Mexican cartel in order for the Colombian cartel to regain influence over the drug supply. If you actually believe with that “heroic intervention” angle and it takes crime to commit crime narrative, then you are gullible or lack comprehension. “Don’t play the drug game” when all of the above players have a dirty hand in the scenario. And again, you named yourself after a 90s kingpin- stay square behind your computer living vicariously behind your screen name, bc you comment like your trapped in your own virtual reality in your own mind. Dude thinks the movie was about the DEA and DOJ protecting citizens from the drug cartel with the “ends justifies the means” rhetoric, when they premise is the government being complicit in intervening with drug aid. This is how I know you didn’t watch the movie - troll talking points. They weren’t helping - they were impeding which is why the Phoenix PD who Kate met at the bar was got caught with a band that they allegedly seized from the money laundering arrest. None of what you said applied to this movie, Just admit that you watched the trailer and nothing more. Did you get this movie confused with “Traffic”??
At least a simple search would helped you to avoid looking loud and wrong at the moment.

“Matt, and by extension the CIA, felt that the Medelin cartel was much more organized and less mercurial than the Mexican upstarts operating on the US front porch. Matt's mission, which I believe he tells Macer, is to destabilize the Mexicans enough to allow the Columbians a comeback and that letting Allejandro loose will accomplish this.”

“But that's not what the task force is about. At all. They're not extraditing the brother who lives in Mexico (Guillermo) so they can put him on trial in the US; it's so they can torture him. They don't even try to arrest the guys running the tunnel; they just go in "weapons free" and kill everyone. Kate's not on the task force to lend any expertise, arrest anyone, or help build a case that can be brought to trial; she's just there as a hollow figurehead so the CIA can legally operate on domestic soil. The real order of importance of the characters is Alejandro --> Josh Brolin --> Kate.

From Kate's perspective, Alejandro's way is no better than that of the cartels. It's just a descent into chaos, a turn away from civilization.”

In this movie your beloved American law enforcement Heroes were nothing but hired hands for the cartel. 2022 and actual adults think the Big Bad USofA 3 letter agencies aren’t employed as an extension of the cartel security forces for Mexico v Colombia to protect and serve the base depending on the base of operations that best serves their individual interest. This ain’t a Marvel Multiverse Cartel Cartoon - clueless Kate is basically the Ethan Hawke with Alejandro as Denzel from Training Day. Everybody else is expendable with the DEA acting as Alejandro’s personal secret service so that he can move tactically with a legal front. Alejandro and the DEA work for the Colombians. Hence There’s a line in the movie where he tells her “You should move to a smaller town where the rules of law exists. You will not survive here. This is a land of wolves and you are not a wolf." But I’ll let your American imperialism think that it’s about good cop saves the world by doing bad things” sicario scenario.
There's actually a really popular yt video that tries to paint Emily Blunt's character as the antagonist of the film and its like how could mfers miss the whole point so bad? Brehs so hard for gi joes shooting goons they can't see how clear it is that all these mfers are nasty killers.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's actually a really popular yt video that tries to paint Emily Blunt's character as the antagonist of the film and its like how could mfers miss the whole point so bad? Brehs so hard for gi joes shooting goons they can't see how clear it is that all these mfers are nasty killers.
Facts!!!! This. Missed the point something serious.

That’s why I was asking about OPs video snip; they act like the extraction was Rescue Rangers being their to help end crime. This movie showed just how corrupt and violent these agencies really are. They move DIRTY- their endgame was ego strokes and greed. That’s why the Mexicans wouldn’t let them film the movie in their borders - they had to construct a whole new set for filming this - Mexicans hit the “don’t bring that propaganda proposal bull shyt over here” -DEA shooters opening up firing in broad day and all of them survive, while Mexicans sit there letting 6 white boys shoot them up - yeah ok
:mjlol:
End up missing in real life like a few Hollywood location scouts off that “Narcos” series, for trying to post up in locations where they shouldn’t be.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
So you sanction rape as a means of obtaining information? While killing innocent bystanders, wiping entire cities off the map, And singling out the black agent who was asking questions. K.

Because Omelets, eggs and some other shyt - but won’t say a word about JP Morgan and other large financial firms like Deutsch Bank profiting off the drug business and hiring cartel members on their payroll. Because a movie told you so. And lmaofff at your username to comment incorrect coorelation. Gtfoh.
😂😭😭
Dude named himself after the drug dealer from New Jack City.

I watched the movie and own it which innocent bystanders got killed in this movie and they let Alejandro go apeshyt because the Cartel killed his whole family and cut his daughters head off I can understand not agree with it why he was raping dude for info
It was payback?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

The main point of the movie were the CIA agents using Kate and Reggie for legal cover to run an illegal covert operation to destabilize the Mexican cartel in order for the Colombian cartel to regain influence over the drug supply. If you actually believe with that “heroic intervention” angle and it takes crime to commit crime narrative, then you are gullible or lack comprehension. “Don’t play the drug game” when all of the above players have a dirty hand in the scenario. And again, you named yourself after a 90s kingpin- stay square behind your computer living vicariously behind your screen name, bc you comment like your trapped in your own virtual reality in your own mind. Dude thinks the movie was about the DEA and DOJ protecting citizens from the drug cartel with the “ends justifies the means” rhetoric, when they premise is the government being complicit in intervening with drug aid. This is how I know you didn’t watch the movie - troll talking points. They weren’t helping - they were impeding the investigation which is why the Phoenix PD who Kate met at the bar was caught with a band that they allegedly seized from the money laundering arrest. None of what you said applied to this movie, Just admit that you watched the trailer and nothing more. Did you get this movie confused with “Traffic”??

In this movie your beloved American law enforcement Heroes were nothing but hired hands for the cartel. 2022 and actual adults think the Big Bad USofA 3 letter agencies aren’t employed as an extension of the cartel security forces for Mexico v Colombia to protect and serve the base depending on the base of operations that best serves their individual interest. This ain’t a Marvel Multiverse Cartel Cartoon - clueless Kate is basically the Ethan Hawke with Alejandro as Denzel from Training Day. Everybody else is expendable with the DEA acting as Alejandro’s personal secret service so that he can move tactically with a legal front. Alejandro and the DEA work for the Colombians. Hence There’s a line in the movie where someone calls out Medellin, and he tells her “You should move to a smaller town where the rules of law exists. You will not survive here. This is a land of wolves and you are not a wolf." But I’ll let your American imperialism think that it’s about good cop saves the world by doing bad things” sicario scenario. Like a common war tactic isn’t the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I never said anything about hero worship, you are the run going on with all these scenarios and diatribes about war crimes. It seems This retroactive outrage you have makes it seem like you just watched the movie for the first time and are providing a synopsis you grabbed from another website.

Kate isn't the first or last patsy to be used by the CIA in these kind of scenarios. If you believed Kate was going to be a peacekeeper to keep the CIA and Alejandro in check, you are just as naive as she was...

Regardless, I was all for Alejandro getting his payback for his daughter by whatever means necessary and Kate stood in his way, thankfully her survival instincts kicked in and she signed the paper.

Ignoring the geopolitical babble, the action scenes and music score were amazing....

Siccario 2 was a major let down but still pretty solid.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ya I kind of got that impression too when I read the title
Don’t be a passive aggressive insufferable sarcastic smart ass. There’s enough of them on this site. Do Better.

Opinions and comments were made. Thread was dead at 3 posts - let’s not act like posters were rushing in to drop posts in here off this extraction scene. Btw, I see you @Lootpack … noted.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I watched the movie and own it which innocent bystanders got killed in this movie and they let Alejandro go apeshyt because the Cartel killed his whole family and cut his daughters head off I can understand not agree with it why he was raping dude for info
It was payback?
Apparently any comments, opinions or concerns outside of the “extraction” scene are not authorized by the thread originator. I can’t answer your question bc it’s outside the scope of said video and they need their real American white savior hero DEA trope to make them feel safe.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
it was str8 :manny: started off hot then cooled off. the chick was A karen annoying as shyt hard to root for her and her gay bff lol. action was cool extraction scene was dope 2.5/5