The Extraction Scene in 'Sicario' (2015)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
no americans harmed :wow:
Did you watch the entire movie - the Americans were killing innocent Mexican bystanders and that same American DEA agent was raping Mexican prisoners under interrogation for intel, while other DEA Agents were watching @Eric Brooks are you going to post that clip too?

The war on drugs against Latin and Central American countries is nothing but fan fiction, that’s why it’s never won - it’s too profitable for America and the CIA/DEA needs their source of funding .
I would rethink the use of that smiley considering the 42:00 mark of that movie and what happens right after the extraction scene. Let’s punish the criminals by committing violent sexual assault crimes at said criminals, while other “law enforcement” participates and observes, while flying in on a private G5 seized from a drug cartel -America
:mjlol::francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did you watch the entire movie - the Americans were killing innocent Mexican bystanders and that same American DEA agent was raping Mexican prisoners under interrogation for intel, while other DEA Agents were watching @Eric Brooks are you going to post that clip too?

The thread was mostly about the extraction scene but i'm not against posting other clips.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thread was mostly about the extraction scene but i'm not against posting other clips.
Ok. But let’s not act like that scene was not meant to paint the DEA contract killers as ‘heroes for the American rights and justice” - those agents were Fukkin racist sexual deviant degenerate psychopaths who weren’t any better than the people they claim as having crimes against Society.

That’s the main reason why they didn’t want the black DEA agent who was a lawyer to go with them on the “extraction” bc he would have had moral objections; asked “too many questions” rather than go along to get along with the program. I just find it interesting how you chose THAT scene to post.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

The war on drugs against Latin and Central American countries is nothing but fan fiction, that’s why it’s never won - it’s too profitable for America and the CIA/DEA needs their source of funding .

I would rethink the use of that smiley considering the 42:00 mark of that movie and what happens right after the extraction scene. Let’s punish the criminals by committing violent sexual assault crimes at said criminals, while other “law enforcement” participates and observes, while flying in on a private G5 seized from a drug cartel -America
:mjlol::francis:

Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. Cartel chiefs and lieutenants get whatever is coming to them...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ok. But let’s not act like that scene was not meant to paint the DEA contract killers as ‘heroes for the American rights and justice” - those agents were Fukkin racist sexual deviant psychopaths.

That’s the main reason why they didn’t want the black DEA agent who was a lawyer to go with them on the “extraction” bc he would have had moral objections; asked “too many questions” rather than go along to get along with the program. I just find it interesting how you chose THAT scene to post.

i felt the picture showed the dirty game for what it was. Emily Blunt character was the only straight person on the mission

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. Cartel chiefs and lieutenants get whatever is coming to them...
So you sanction rape as a means of obtaining information? While killing innocent bystanders, wiping entire cities off the map, And singling out the black agent who was asking questions. K.

Because Omelets, eggs and some other shyt - but won’t say a word about JP Morgan and other large financial firms like Deutsch Bank profiting off the drug business and hiring cartel members on their payroll. Because a movie told you so. And lmaofff at your username to comment incorrect coorelation. Gtfoh.
😂😭😭
Dude named himself after the drug dealer from New Jack City.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
So you sanction rape as a means of obtaining information? While killing innocent bystanders, wiping entire cities off the map, And singling out the black agent who was asking questions. K.

Because Omelets, eggs and some other shyt - but won’t say a word about JP Morgan and other large financial firms like Deutsch Bank profiting off the drug business and hiring cartel members on their payroll. Because a movie told you so. And lmaofff at your username to comment incorrect coorelation. Gtfoh.
😂😭😭
Dude named himself after the drug dealer from New Jack City.

I didn't make the rules nor need to debate about geopolitics. I enjoyed the movie to see cartel goons get got...

Prisoner torture has been around thousands of years, not my prison, not my problem. As long as war happens this will be the result and we are powerless to stop it...Don't play the drug game and you won't have problems...War Profiteering has always been good for business, distasteful but can't be changed....

Agent Breh knew what he signed up for, it wasn't Boy Scouts...