The excitement surrounding this xbox event >>> Sony reveal and its not even close

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lots of hoe shyt in here... as usual
No it's not. They called it "in-engine" for a reason. :mjlol:
Have this same energy in 12hrs :ufdup:
Courtney has been on the same tip for damn near 20 years now :snoop:
The xbox brand has had the strongest console on the market since ther original xbox. So you been hating for almost 20yrs :wow:
I'm excited for this thing, but this ain't true even the slightest, breh.

I think the difference here is that for the PS5 event, people just wanted to see ANYTHING. I mean, Sony had people going nuts just off of the logo.

For this though, people are legitimately excited, but it's tempered with people saying "these games better be good, though". Basically, they're already going in with some healthy cynicism.

I want this show to be good, and really hope that it is, but I can also realize that they're not working with a ton of margin for error here.
Your view is aligned with that of a Sony fanboy tho. Instead of judging each show based on content you'd rather gush over a logo, a tech demo and a ps4 dlc that was ported to become a ps5 game. Xbox wins by default but they will still come to dominate. When they do will you still believe that a SSD alone can make up for a weaker everything else? If it's about the games then let's judge the games. See you in 12hrs...
I don’t even think ppl on here hate xbox they just hate how corny OP and the other weirdos are

what should hopefully be a fun presentation to watch has turned into folks setting unrealistic expectations that beg to be clowned/laughed at smh
I think it's weird when a newer nikka starts flapping his chops about OG"s like if he earned any stripes round this bytch :dwillhuh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The xbox brand has had the strongest console on the market since ther original xbox. So you been hating for almost 20yrs :wow:

Your view is aligned with that of a Sony fanboy tho. Instead of judging each show based on content you'd rather gush over a logo, a tech demo and a ps4 dlc that was ported to become a ps5 game. Xbox wins by default but they will still come to dominate. When they do will you still believe that a SSD alone can make up for a weaker everything else? If it's about the games then let's judge the games. See you in 12hrs...

I think it's weird when a newer nikka starts flapping his chops about OG"s like if he earned any stripes round this bytch :dwillhuh:

I literally just said I was hoping and expecting that this is a good show because I want to buy an XBox, but just need a reason why. It doesn't get any less fanboyish than that.

The reality is that Microsoft took a L they weren't expecting at the start of this generation, and weren't positioned to recover. And since then, they've been telling us that they're cooking up some heat. At some point, they have to serve it up. And at some point they have to realize that solely giving fans of their legacy exclusives more of what they want isn't going to get them to where they want to be.

It's merely looking at it objectively. They don't have the goodwill that their competitors have right now, and as such, their margin for error on something like this is a lot smaller. That's how this industry works.

Stop cheerleading for a minute, pull your skirt down, and look at it objectively. But we all know that's not about to happen.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
@PS4 Hey moron, I have an Xbox one X and use game pass so I can have an objective opinion on both systems unlike your brokey ass who been on the same tired system for 20 years :snoop:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even think ppl on here hate xbox they just hate how corny OP and the other weirdos are

what should hopefully be a fun presentation to watch has turned into folks setting unrealistic expectations that beg to be clowned/laughed at smh

Nah I hate X-Box. fukk them faggits. :ufdup:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony event was predictable. If you are into their games from last gen, you got confirmation they will continue those.

Xbox conference is exciting in that we really don’t know what to expect. Obviously Hali Gears and Forza will be there, but there’s so much more we don’t know.

Big day for Xbox tomorrow.

Everyone knows what gaes they are showing tomorrow, dafuq are you talking about. :russell:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I literally just said I was hoping and expecting that this is a good show because I want to buy an XBox, but just need a reason why. It doesn't get any less fanboyish than that.

The reality is that Microsoft took a L they weren't expecting at the start of this generation, and weren't positioned to recover. And since then, they've been telling us that they're cooking up some heat. At some point, they have to serve it up. And at some point they have to realize that solely giving fans of their legacy exclusives more of what they want isn't going to get them to where they want to be.

It's merely looking at it objectively. They don't have the goodwill that their competitors have right now, and as such, their margin for error on something like this is a lot smaller. That's how this industry works.

Stop cheerleading for a minute, pull your skirt down, and look at it objectively. But we all know that's not about to happen.
If Microsoft does not deliver today then that will say everything. And if they do? Sony showed nothing imo. And they got a weaker system, not marginally weaker either which I said you'll see with the multiplats. Im called names because im paying attention, great. The margin of error talk is how fanboys look at this. I wanna see results, no company has done that to my satisfaction but one company promises to do so and I like what I'm hearing. Sorry, not sorry...
@PS4 Hey moron, I have an Xbox one X and use game pass so I can have an objective opinion on both systems unlike your brokey ass who been on the same tired system for 20 years :snoop:
Hey Napkin Spunk, I got a series x as well and have every system I desire to own :umad:
You was mad excited for that tech demo huh man? You mean you was mad disappointed. You'll be full blown FURIOUS in a few more hours tho :win:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I hope they have an awesome showing and satisfy all of your expectations. That video you posted is still an in-engine tech demo. :pachaha:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
If Microsoft does not deliver today then that will say everything. And if they do? Sony showed nothing imo. And they got a weaker system, not marginally weaker either which I said you'll see with the multiplats. Im called names because im paying attention, great. The margin of error talk is how fanboys look at this. I wanna see results, no company has done that to my satisfaction but one company promises to do so and I like what I'm hearing. Sorry, not sorry...

Hey Napkin Spunk, I got a series x as well and have every system I desire to own :umad:
You was mad excited for that tech demo huh man? You mean you was mad disappointed. You'll be full blown FURIOUS in a few more hours tho :win:

Almost 50 years old and still using FURIOUS like a Teenager. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Almost 50 years old and still using FURIOUS like a Teenager. :mjlol:
Too easy

:umad:& FURIOUS!!!

“cute” :mjlol:

you’re a coli “veteran”...maybe even an SOHH one at best...and still immensely boring with the same shtick
Bullshyt, I'm like T.K. Kirkland in this muhfukka. Who raised you? nikkaz call me pillar and salute me in the lunchroom. I once had a nikka breakdown and cry when he met me. Talking about it was the happiest day of his life. That's what happens when you let it shine thru and just let your soul, glo :wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony event was predictable. If you are into their games from last gen, you got confirmation they will continue those.

Xbox conference is exciting in that we really don’t know what to expect. Obviously Hali Gears and Forza will be there, but there’s so much more we don’t know.

Big day for Xbox tomorrow.
:mjlol:
Today will be fun on here :mjgrin: