The excitement surrounding this xbox event >>> Sony reveal and its not even close

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Oh you opened up a can of worms the Sony brigade doesn't want opened :whoa: see, we was talking exclusives. If we talking top 17 games on ps4 they mostly multiplat as well. And xbox has and will continue to have the best multiplat titles which make up the majority of games you'll play.

I appreciate you :handshake:
i play a lotta jrpgs so the xbox isnt really a good choice for me. you do you tho. my brother had a 360 growing up and we had some good times doing gears and halo co-op lotta good memories

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
latest

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm excited for this thing, but this ain't true even the slightest, breh.

I think the difference here is that for the PS5 event, people just wanted to see ANYTHING. I mean, Sony had people going nuts just off of the logo.

For this though, people are legitimately excited, but it's tempered with people saying "these games better be good, though". Basically, they're already going in with some healthy cynicism.

I want this show to be good, and really hope that it is, but I can also realize that they're not working with a ton of margin for error here.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He has me on block but can someone ban bet broke dog on if he will have a series x day one?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony event was predictable. If you are into their games from last gen, you got confirmation they will continue those.

Xbox conference is exciting in that we really don’t know what to expect. Obviously Hali Gears and Forza will be there, but there’s so much more we don’t know.

Big day for Xbox tomorrow.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i play a lotta jrpgs so the xbox isnt really a good choice for me. you do you tho. my brother had a 360 growing up and we had some good times doing gears and halo co-op lotta good memories

The library has gotten stronger with the advent of Gamepass and the Indie/AA game making community adding alot of those types of games to the accessible library so it isn't as weak as it was back in the 360 days. But I guess the Playstation has more JRPGS pound for pound; Haven't gone through the marketplace in a minute, but I do remember seeing a shyt ton of those generic visual novel looking ones that were a dime a dozen.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t even think ppl on here hate xbox they just hate how corny OP and the other weirdos are

what should hopefully be a fun presentation to watch has turned into folks setting unrealistic expectations that beg to be clowned/laughed at smh
What?

I get it, Stans are annoying, but if there’s anything prevalent here it’s Sony stans.

Them nikkas terrible, courtdoug is only one person.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This is easy to verify.
Lets just check which of the two events had the most views in 24 hours.
Sony PS5 reveal event or Microsoft's .
:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
This is easy to verify.
Lets just check which of the two events had the most views in 24 hours.
Sony PS5 reveal event or Microsoft's .
:yeshrug:

To be fair Sony's huge numbers had a lot to do with revealing what the console looked like. Comment section on Youtube was full of "Show the console" spam. We already knew what the XBX looked like which took some hype off of their first conference.