The excitement surrounding this xbox event >>> Sony reveal and its not even close

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Like, we legitimately are about to witness true next gen gaming tomorrow :to:

Not some fukkin 1440p/30fps tech demo and some hijacked ps4 dlc. We talking actual next gen new real titles that demonstrate why the series x will be the only logical place to game this holiday.

I watch the Sony fanboys downplaying this event and that tells me they nervous. Again, we not excited to watch a fukkin tech demo. That's all we need to match Sony gamer expectations. Welp, prepare to have your mind blown. Your hours are numbered :win:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Sony has a consistent history of excellence.
They had nothing to prove. We know that we will be eating on the PS5.

XBOX has a consistent history of...Halo and Gears??? Y’all are starving so of course you’ll be clamoring to see what food XBOX is bringing to the table. It’s because y’all have been starving for so long...
:snooze:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sony has a consistent history of excellence.
They had nothing to prove. We know that we will be eating on the PS5.

XBOX has a consistent history of...Halo and Gears??? Y’all are starving so of course you’ll be clamoring to see what food XBOX is bringing to the table. It’s because y’all have been starving for so long...
:snooze:
You sir have let there internet think for you, hive mentality. You like a beyonce Twitter warrior only it's playstation.

First off, xbox Sony and Nintendo have track records that's why they exist today, and if you say they only have 3 games then that means you not only don't play xbox games, you don't even play the 3 games you naming. You only name it because the hive names it. In the same breath you'll shyt on the 3 games you do name :dahell:

Meanwhile the top 17 ps4 games list looks like a joke, Sony history is that they'll take you for granted. There future looks bland and they joined with xbox because of the cloud. Love the ignorance, let's see this same energy in 26hrs

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP is obviously on Microsoft’s payroll. I don’t know why that hasn’t clicked with me until now.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Let's see the games. I've been here before with MS. Waiting for an event to show first party games only to be greeted with disappointment. I was waiting for Gears 5 that turned out to to be a disappointment. Likewise Crackdown was even worse. Sea of Thieves gradually got better.

I really hope MS gets it together but previous presentations have left me sceptical. I'll probably catch the news after the show.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
msoapsl88dr41.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You brothers live in a different world.

Sony can put up a tweet about the power cord and it will garner more attention that conference.
Did you just have a stroke my nikka?
OP is obviously on Microsoft’s payroll. I don’t know why that hasn’t clicked with me until now.
Oh so I work for Microsoft because I'm pointing out the obvious? Tell me, cuz we have an idea what's coming. You don't think that's more impressive than a silly tech demo and some ps4 dlc repackaged as a new game? You dug the bootleg ray tracing in ratchet and clank? Then you'll love what you see tomorrow. You're a Sony shill if you deny it after the show.

This is actual in game footage...

Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 is the first new Unreal Engine 5 game confirmed for Xbox Series X | GamesRadar+
The power of Xbox Series X was first demonstrated with the unveiling of Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2. The team will be building the game on Unreal 5 and leveraging the power of Xbox Series X to bring the Hellblade franchise to levels never before seen. The footage shown was captured in-engine and reflects the power of Xbox Series X
That's not a tech demo :francis:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
You sir have let there internet think for you, hive mentality. You like a beyonce Twitter warrior only it's playstation.

First off, xbox Sony and Nintendo have track records that's why they exist today, and if you say they only have 3 games then that means you not only don't play xbox games, you don't even play the 3 games you naming. You only name it because the hive names it. In the same breath you'll shyt on the 3 games you do name :dahell:

Meanwhile the top 17 ps4 games list looks like a joke, Sony history is that they'll take you for granted. There future looks bland and they joined with xbox because of the cloud. Love the ignorance, let's see this same energy in 26hrs
have you looked at the top 17 xbox one games list?

everything other than forza is also on ps4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
have you looked at the top 17 xbox one games list?

everything other than forza is also on ps4
Oh you opened up a can of worms the Sony brigade doesn't want opened :whoa: see, we was talking exclusives. If we talking top 17 games on ps4 they mostly multiplat as well. And xbox has and will continue to have the best multiplat titles which make up the majority of games you'll play.

I appreciate you :handshake: