THE EVOLUTION OF PLAYSTATION...THE CROWN RETURNS THIS FALL!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm sure you did stop there because you can't answer my question.
You know what the great thing about it all is @Rico? I don't HAVE to answer your question, Microsoft backpedaling is all you need to know how stupid and misguided they were in their entire approach was. Why would you buy a PS4 over an XBOX One? That's easy. Look at the reveals, look at the pre-order numbers, look at the backpedaling, take note of Sony's strong history with delivering much better games than whatever Microsoft puts out first party.

So you watch more TV and movies than you do playing games huh? That doesn't surprise me coming from an admitted casual gamer. Again, you are not built for these debates breh. Stop engaging in topics that mostly hardcore gamers go back and forth with and insert your random ass gibberish.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what the great thing about it all is @Rico? I don't HAVE to answer your question, Microsoft backpedaling is all you need to know how stupid and misguided they were in their entire approach was. Why would you buy a PS4 over an XBOX One? That's easy. Look at the reveals, look at the pre-order numbers, look at the backpedaling, take note of Sony's strong history with delivering much better games than whatever Microsoft puts out first party.

So you watch more TV and movies than you do playing games huh? That doesn't surprise me coming from an admitted casual gamer. Again, you are not built for these debates breh. Stop engaging in topics that mostly hardcore gamers go back and forth with and insert your random ass gibberish.

Hardcore gamers don't have these debates... Hardcore gamers get both. There is a high probability that I will get both. From a gamer's perspective... do you think that octodad, knack, drive club, and killzone as a collective look more fun than Forza 5, Killer instinct 3. dead rising 3, and Ryse? If you as a hardcore gamer pick the first group then you aren't a hardcore game. But there are some great multiplats coming out... if the graphics are the same who wins that? tie goes to the better online service. Is there anything you can tell me about the PSN new paid service that would leave me to believe it will be decent? I've been looking and I got nothing. Free ps3 games aren't going to make me want to buy a ps4. So next week if we don't find don't find out at Gamescom I have to rule a launch ps4 out. I'll eventually get both but not likely that I'll pay for online of both... Never really been a sony exclusive with amazing online. But hey that might be because of the network.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Hardcore gamers don't have these debates... Hardcore gamers get both. There is a high probability that I will get both. From a gamer's perspective... do you think that octodad, knack, drive club, and killzone as a collective look more fun than Forza 5, Killer instinct 3. dead rising 3, and Ryse? If you as a hardcore gamer pick the first group then you aren't a hardcore game. But there are some great multiplats coming out... if the graphics are the same who wins that? tie goes to the better online service. Is there anything you can tell me about the PSN new paid service that would leave me to believe it will be decent? I've been looking and I got nothing. Free ps3 games aren't going to make me want to buy a ps4. So next week if we don't find don't find out at Gamescom I have to rule a launch ps4 out. I'll eventually get both but not likely that I'll pay for online of both... Never really been a sony exclusive with amazing online. But hey that might be because of the network.
1 - Hardcore gamers have these debates all the time on the internet. Yes many will eventually buy both, but are buying the PS4 first...the 4-1 split in pre-orders tell you that already. The buzz is with the PS4, not the xbox one.

Why is the 4-1 split important? Because casuals follow...just like you will eventually follow. Why should this be a concern for Microsoft? Because the things they are trying to market, you know the tv nonsense...will satisfy most with a $100 roku box...a device that is 80% cheaper than the xbox one.

Before we get into #2, do you know why Apple has been much more successful than Microsoft in the past 12 years or so? Answer that one and I will really know where you stand when it comes to tech.

2 - Games? I think Forza 5 will be great. I am not sold on Killer Instinct and Ryse has been getting bad coverage so far. We all know what platform is going to have the best games overall, this is not even a debate. I think Killzone will probably be the best game out of the exclusives list, but doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things because Battlefield 4 will be the best game out.

3 - Tie goes to the better online service? Explain the 4-1 pre-order split then. PSN has been fine since its been back online, PS+ sells itself. Sony gives out free games on specific platforms, only an uninformed casual gamer is sitting there believing that sony is only going to give free ps3 games.

4 - It doesn't matter if you wont pay for both online services, Sony is going to have more consoles out there.

Anything else you need put out for you? This is so easy that its a bit depressing that many of you don't understand it.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I actually like their reveal approach. The issue they had is all their info leaked and people made bad decisions on it before hand. But their approach was to talk about the features of the system and leave the games to e3. It would have been highly effective but people ignored the games and worried about selling the used ones. Or people that have had an internet connection for at least 10 years complaining about having to connect to the net. I mean that's what it is. All I hear from people that have designed for BOTH is that they are extremely close. If it comes down to features and games and the graphics are as close as these developers say... why would I purchase a ps4 on day one?
100bucks cheaper. period.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 - Hardcore gamers have these debates all the time on the internet. Yes many will eventually buy both, but are buying the PS4 first...the 4-1 split in pre-orders tell you that already. The buzz is with the PS4, not the xbox one.

Why is the 4-1 split important? Because casuals follow...just like you will eventually follow. Why should this be a concern for Microsoft? Because the things they are trying to market, you know the tv nonsense...will satisfy most with a $100 roku box...a device that is 80% cheaper than the xbox one.

Before we get into #2, do you know why Apple has been much more successful than Microsoft in the past 12 years or so? Answer that one and I will really know where you stand when it comes to tech.

2 - Games? I think Forza 5 will be great. I am not sold on Killer Instinct and Ryse has been getting bad coverage so far. We all know what platform is going to have the best games overall, this is not even a debate. I think Killzone will probably be the best game out of the exclusives list, but doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things because Battlefield 4 will be the best game out.

3 - Tie goes to the better online service? Explain the 4-1 pre-order split then. PSN has been fine since its been back online, PS+ sells itself. Sony gives out free games on specific platforms, only an uninformed casual gamer is sitting there believing that sony is only going to give free ps3 games.

4 - It doesn't matter if you wont pay for both online services, Sony is going to have more consoles out there.

Anything else you need put out for you? This is so easy that its a bit depressing that many of you don't understand it.

There are certain features that I want that neither are talking about... they could be game changers. But overall I'm interested in psn network. Sony heads are quick to down features like that's a BS feature who wants that console... Any extra feature is a win. So if it does anything with TV its a win. Its not like I'm not going to watch tv. not to mention that if sony had these features people would be loving it.

I don't really eff with Apple... My Archos was playing mp3's and video as well as recording it before any ipod was made. But they are innovative. Apple is mostly brand loyalty mixed with stupid people. Their products don't seem to be worth the price to me. Plus they blatantly try to avoid paying taxes.

I'm not sold on any fighting game and Ryse does look questionable but It would get played way before Octodad and Knack. Driveclub doesn't look good either. Killzone LOOKS great but you don't buy nba live and nba 2k in the same year. If the multiplayer is good and 60fps it might be a factor. But overall as questionable as they may look I'm taking forza dead rising 3 KI, Ryse over Killzone. I wouldn't play the other ps4 games and neither would you which is why you didn't mention them.

What kills me is how people talk about how adequate psn is. You ask how good the service is... They say free games. Nah I'm not talking about free games I'm talking about online play. Nobody has ever referred to it as good. Its fine or its good enough. Or you can hardly tell the difference. I can tell. I need to hear about what they are doing to bridge the gap. If y'all don't admit their is a gap neither will they. maybe I'm weird. But I honestly haven't played a ps2 or xbox game since the 360 game out. So if you are offering me free games for a console of last gen it doesn't appeal to me. In the grand scheme of things psn is cheaper than gamefly but that's pretty much what it is. Free last gen games does nothing for my online play. I'd love to hear about some of the new features of psn that xbox live didn't already have. I'd love to hear about their investments to make online play decent.

Its cool if they have more out there. I think that's great. I don't have stock in either company. Xbox360 and ps3 sold like 80 million each. I don't think I played online with more than a few thousand different people. All I want is for people to stop telling me Sony is for the people and how much they love their policies then I pick up the newest Sony games (used) and have to pay to get online.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
There are certain features that I want that neither are talking about... they could be game changers. But overall I'm interested in psn network. Sony heads are quick to down features like that's a BS feature who wants that console... Any extra feature is a win. So if it does anything with TV its a win. Its not like I'm not going to watch tv. not to mention that if sony had these features people would be loving it.

I don't really eff with Apple... My Archos was playing mp3's and video as well as recording it before any ipod was made. But they are innovative. Apple is mostly brand loyalty mixed with stupid people. Their products don't seem to be worth the price to me. Plus they blatantly try to avoid paying taxes.

I'm not sold on any fighting game and Ryse does look questionable but It would get played way before Octodad and Knack. Driveclub doesn't look good either. Killzone LOOKS great but you don't buy nba live and nba 2k in the same year. If the multiplayer is good and 60fps it might be a factor. But overall as questionable as they may look I'm taking forza dead rising 3 KI, Ryse over Killzone. I wouldn't play the other ps4 games and neither would you which is why you didn't mention them.

What kills me is how people talk about how adequate psn is. You ask how good the service is... They say free games. Nah I'm not talking about free games I'm talking about online play. Nobody has ever referred to it as good. Its fine or its good enough. Or you can hardly tell the difference. I can tell. I need to hear about what they are doing to bridge the gap. If y'all don't admit their is a gap neither will they. maybe I'm weird. But I honestly haven't played a ps2 or xbox game since the 360 game out. So if you are offering me free games for a console of last gen it doesn't appeal to me. In the grand scheme of things psn is cheaper than gamefly but that's pretty much what it is. Free last gen games does nothing for my online play. I'd love to hear about some of the new features of psn that xbox live didn't already have. I'd love to hear about their investments to make online play decent.

Its cool if they have more out there. I think that's great. I don't have stock in either company. Xbox360 and ps3 sold like 80 million each. I don't think I played online with more than a few thousand different people. All I want is for people to stop telling me Sony is for the people and how much they love their policies then I pick up the newest Sony games (used) and have to pay to get online.
This is my last reply to you, you really don't know a damn thing.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You're done. You ain't built for this :camby:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my last reply to you, you really don't know a damn thing.

I bet I know more than you actually. that's a cop out. Smart people make dumb people feel dumb. I can prove and backup all my stuff. You move on and say I'm not gonna talk about it. This is actually why ps4 is winning cause they don't have to talk about anything. My favorite is about the value of psn+. None of you question how that value transfers to the next gen.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO... y'all are idiots. 80% of the responses are "I'm not responding to that"

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as y'all hate @PS4 he pretty much responds to everyone. He usually posts a lot of links and info @XboxOne tried to mimic him but couldn't because there just wasn't enough ps4 info being put out there... Still isn't.