THE EVOLUTION OF PLAYSTATION...THE CROWN RETURNS THIS FALL!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iJikKTceyHwUJ.gif

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy American... and I'm not talking about where it was assembled. We stay losing.Xbox didn't sell in Japan. Playstations sold well in the US. We stay losing.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They aint staving... Xbox one flops and they wont even miss that money
I laugh when people say things like this.

Windows 8 hasn't been received too well and Steambox is coming with linux and I'm assuming Half-Life 3.
Windows Phone 8 still has a very small share in the smartphone world
The Surface has flopped
XBOX One has had a terrible reveal

It's been a terrible couple of years for Microsoft in terms of new products

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Jax

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I laugh when people say things like this.

Windows 8 hasn't been received too well and Steambox is coming with linux and I'm assuming Half-Life 3 as well.
Windows Phone 8 still has a very small share in the smartphone world
The Surface has flopped
XBOX One has had a terrible reveal

It's been a terrible couple of years for Microsoft in terms of new products

I actually like their reveal approach. The issue they had is all their info leaked and people made bad decisions on it before hand. But their approach was to talk about the features of the system and leave the games to e3. It would have been highly effective but people ignored the games and worried about selling the used ones. Or people that have had an internet connection for at least 10 years complaining about having to connect to the net. I mean that's what it is. All I hear from people that have designed for BOTH is that they are extremely close. If it comes down to features and games and the graphics are as close as these developers say... why would I purchase a ps4 on day one?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I actually like their reveal approach. The issue they had is all their info leaked and people made bad decisions on it before hand. But their approach was to talk about the features of the system and leave the games to e3. It would have been highly effective but people ignored the games and worried about selling the used ones. Or people that have had an internet connection for at least 10 years complaining about having to connect to the net. I mean that's what it is. All I hear from people that have designed for BOTH is that they are extremely close. If it comes down to features and games and the graphics are as close as these developers say... why would I purchase a ps4 on day one?
I stopped right there.

The reveal was horrible.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This si the same cat that tells everyone to buy a xb1 because its "american"

I stopped right there.

The reveal was horrible.

I probably watch more tv and movies than I do play games but that's just me. Actually i don't think it is. My fear is that if ps4 would have been so much better that I would have gotten it while other people got the nice media features. i can't live like that!

I'm sure you did stop there because you can't answer my question.