The Euro-nuts are outraged. The DNA of Ramses III

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I came across this guys posting, I honestly had no clue they released the ancient Egyptians true identity lol

X.Playa said:
Last year around December the DNA of Ramses the 3rd was relectuntly released by Zahi Hawaaz and his Arab b*stards and guess what haplogroup Ramsses the 3rd was determined to be?

Ramses III was the greatest king of the 20th's dynasty he fought and defeated the so called Sea People . He was assassinated by his hire and son , and to prove the relationship between him and his assassin a DNA test was done and and it was determined they were father and son , and their hablogroup were typical "negroid" HG E1b1a. Even the Horner-nuts ( the somalis, ethopians who argued Ancient Egyptians were all 100% from North East Africa (Horn) and had nothing to do with west Africa were disappointed.

Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study . Dec 2013.

Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies (table 1⇓); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a. The testing of polymorphic autosomal microsatellite loci provided similar results in at least one allele of each marker (table 2⇓). Although the mummy of Ramesses III’s wife Tiy was not available for testing, the identical Y chromosomal DNA and autosomal half allele sharing of the two male mummies strongly suggest a father-son relationship.

Zaahi Hawaaz the hook nosed racist who always claimed AE had nothing to do with black Africa at last had to swallow his pride and release the result, also the result of Tut will be no different he is another black african.

Of course those of us who were following this whitewash of history may recall when the CNN, BBC, ABC, and various European media claimed the DNA of king Tut was gleaned from a National Geographic clip and it was a European HG and thus more then half of the modern European men had the same HG type of king Tut , and there for he was a white man.

Now that was debunked and laid to rest and now that a real test is done and released, the entire western media ignored the major news of the Haplo-type (which is black negroid type) and instead concentrated on the uneventful fact that now its proven he was killed by his son.

The Euro-nuts now argue that the DNA itself was European and it evolved in Europe before a back migration to Africa where it has became 'black" now. Try to wrap your head around that weird reverse argument.

:whoo::ohhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He himself is from horn of Africa, His talking about those "cushyte" extremist on race based websites claiming Ancient Egyptian were 100% East Africans.

I mean, Diop wrote about how you can see some reminents of AE culture in West/Central African tribes and their culture so it's not far fetched to believe that AE civilation wasn't homogeneous. With that said, AE was a state of Ancient Ethiopia so there's a great chance that much of the AE civilization was East Africa. Not to mention its proximity to the horn.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I mean, Diop wrote about how you can see some reminents of AE culture in West/Central African tribes and their culture so it's not far fetched to believe that AE civilation wasn't homogeneous. With that said, AE was a state of Ancient Ethiopia so there's a great chance that much of the AE civilization was East Africa. Not to mention its proximity to the horn.

remnants?

Diop like many others compared the cultural, linguistic and religious similarities that exist between Ancient Egypt and Sub-Saharan African populations...but carefully avoiding concluding that the two peoples were one in the same...and at the same time maintaining Egypt's relative "blackness"

Also, why do you use the word Ancient Ethiopia (its misleading) instead of just say it was a state with Nubian and Kushyte origins?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
remnants?

Diop like many others made compared cultural, linguistic and religious similarities between Ancient Egypt and Sub-Saharan African populations carefully avoiding concluding that they were one in the same yet still maintaining Egypt's "blackness"

Also, why do you use the word Ancient Ethiopia (its misleading) instead of just say it was a state with Nubian and Kushyte origins?

1. Remnants was a bad word, but what I was implying was that it could of been possible for Ancient Egyptians to migrate to Sub-Saharan Africa bringing the culture with them. I alluded to Diop to make that point to try to explain, to myself at least, how R3's hablogroup typical was anything other than Cushyte.

2. I dunno tbh :laugh:, nah really I was just trying to group the area under one particular name I tend to do that when I talk on this subject. Since a lot of the people of that region were called Ethiopians it just makes me call all those old Nile Valley civs "Ancient Ethiopia", don't mean to be misleading.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
1. Remnants was a bad word, but what I was implying was that it could of been possible for Ancient Egyptians to migrate to Sub-Saharan Africa bringing the culture with them. I alluded to Diop to make that point to try to explain, to myself at least, how R3's hablogroup typical was anything other than Cushyte.

2. I dunno tbh :laugh:, nah really I was just trying to group the area under one particular name I tend to do that when I talk on this subject. Since a lot of the people of that region were called Ethiopians it just makes me call all those old Nile Valley civs "Ancient Ethiopia", don't mean to be misleading.

1. but could it also be possible that sub-saharan populations migrated to the region

2. ok

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
the problem is this....
If Jesus were to come back tomorrow and he was completely BLACK. THEY would call him "black" Jesus.

News like this will amount to NADA in terms of anything. (which is both sad and disgusting)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This result should only be surprising to white people who are racist and believe black people have never been capable of anything other than being slaves. Every ancient source that interacted with the Ancient Egyptians described them as a people with black skin and wooly hair. And they constantly compared them to the people of Ancient Ethiopia.

Considering the diversity of black people in Africa, I'm not surprised that many in Ancient Egypt were ancestors of many West Africans just like some where ancestors for East Africans.