The End of The Malarkey: Inauguration of President Biden & Good Riddance to Donald Trump Thread

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Just left-wing (white) anarchists

For what it's worth, they have existed throughout history, and in context of the PNW where this is, they tend to not be big on political parties, bosses or the state in general.

They're also often fighting white supremacists up there as well.

if you have any questions on anarchism, from economics to theory fill free to ask.

Who are these people?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Not saying I don’t believe in Kamala, but I really hope he survives two full terms. This is probably the most stressful job in history unless you are like Trump and just don’t give a fukk

We saw this shyt age Obama in dog years. If something happens between now and 2024 that means Trump walks right back in if he can avoid criminal charges.

That would be a nightmare scenario
Probably does a term and Kamala does rest or maybe he does both :manny: not worried .

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look at America, with a competent president. Congrats.

tumblr_n2xdpbnqxA1qfwa93o1_400.gif

Daps
White side is her in laws. The black side is her sister’s family. You can tell she spoils her niece and nephews. That’s how my sister’s kids act when I’m around.

That's the point that I was making. She passed over her white stepchildren to go straight to her black niece and them. But I don't know anything about it, just an observance I made based off looking at one incident. I could be reading too much into it. Obviously she loves her husband and his children.

My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything. I can admit I was kinda dap fishing. :yeshrug:

Daps
Not saying I don’t believe in Kamala, but I really hope he survives two full terms. This is probably the most stressful job in history unless you are like Trump and just don’t give a fukk

We saw this shyt age Obama in dog years. If something happens between now and 2024 that means Trump walks right back in if he can avoid criminal charges.

I hope Biden gets through this one term. He may not even try to go for 2 terms given the fact that it will place him in his mid eighties.

Regardless of what happens there tho, I really don't see Trump having any type of comeback at this point. It's over for him politically and it may be over in other words.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

It is a stressful job but that is why those cabinet positions are so important, he is going to fill them with competent people (definitely more than the Trump administration) that study that field for a living. So if say something pops off in Egypt or even the US economy , he can go to the people who know are educated enough about that field to get advice and work accordingly.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm so glad to be working from home. Cuz I'd have to go into the office and hear women say, "ohh you see Justin Timberlake girl!!" I don't have to hear any of that foolishness.

Sick of all these festivities like we been freed or something. Trump was bad, but goddam already.

y’all some miserable ass people on here