The End of The Malarkey: Inauguration of President Biden & Good Riddance to Donald Trump Thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
MAN, GOD DAMN IT FEELS SO GOOD TO SEE COMPETENCE!!!

This press conference is already better than any conference during the Trump administration where every press conference was a pissing contest and show of bravado instead of just...sharing information and answering questions.

Thank god that fukking orange fakkit is gone, If not just for this reason.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:russ: who the fukk do they think they're fooling. MAGA demons have no shame
Yep. After what happened on Jan 6th, I'm kind of convinced that a lot of the shyt over the summer had some hidden funding we're not aware of and it wasn't leftist in nature. I wouldn't put it past the past administration and their minions to fund both right and left groups to just cause the general disorder.

Read about that Jayden X dude. He was being funded and pushed by the right wing as a legit agent. A lot of legit left wing groups saw the game and banished him but when he was arrested the right was quick as hell to post up "ANTIFA/BLM WAS ARRESTED!"

John Sullivan, Who Filmed Shooting of Ashli Babbitt in Capitol, Detained on Federal Charges

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You saw the folks up in there before right? I'd want the specifics too. COVID and all types of diseases up in that bytch.

I agree with Trump and company being dirty son of bytches, I just didn't think she would have that info on hand (as she said).