The "Elites" visited Dave Chapelle right before he went to Africa.. "He was Corrected."

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the type of person Dave gravities towards.

davechappelle-joerogan-elonmusk-grimes-416x0.jpg
ok but that has nothing to do with the claim of there being some fake dave chapelle clone walking around :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe him

Them uppity blacks went to him and wanted him to chill with the show..

But these same uppity nikkas stay away from rappers who was actually doing us more harm with our image
Nah. Those same people went at rappers forever. The ignorance just prevailed.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I loved his character in half baked.....but I watched his stand up and that shyt was not it :scust:

does Chappell even fuk with him?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Green lives matter, huh :mjpls:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
But Dave said he walked away because he realized that white people were laughing a little to much at his jokes negatively stereotyping black people. So the black elites came to him and said the same thing he agreed with, or the opposite? Or are you saying the black elites forced him to walk away due to too much c00nery on his show.

yes if you believe Bill Cosby and Oprah running things :mjlol:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I don't believe Dave is a clone at all, I don't know why people think every Black celebrity is either a clone or in the Illuminati or something.

If the powers that be have a problem with somebody they could easily just kill them and make it look like an accident instead of all this cloning bullsh1t

the funniest is the Gucci Mane clone, like why tf would they clone him of all people, lmao

However Dave isn't the same as he used to be, like on one of his stand up specials after Trump won the election and Dave said maybe we should give Trump a chance...like why would Dave Chappelle want to give an open racist a "chance" ?

Then when he brought Elon Musk on stage I didn't agree with that either, like Dave Chappelle isn't stupid, so what type of time is he on now ?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Unless actual names are given, I do not trust stories talking about some nebulous group of "Elites". If you are going to tell the story, then tell it with the actual characters involved named. Any other action just opens the door to speculation by the masses, and doing that confirms that your real intention was just to sow chaos and confusion.

There is no way to resolve an issue, if the culprits causing the issue are always allowed to remain hidden.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Wasn't rosanne kicked off her rebooted show for calling Valerie Jarret an ape?

With all the talk of "Cacs" and "fighting white supremacy", puzzled to keep seeing content from racists posted across different sub-forums.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I don't believe Dave is a clone at all, I don't know why people think every Black celebrity is either a clone or in the Illuminati or something.

If the powers that be have a problem with somebody they could easily just kill them and make it look like an accident instead of all this cloning bullsh1t

the funniest is the Gucci Mane clone, like why tf would they clone him of all people, lmao

However Dave isn't the same as he used to be, like on one of his stand up specials after Trump won the election and Dave said maybe we should give Trump a chance...like why would Dave Chappelle want to give an open racist a "chance" ?

Then when he brought Elon Musk on stage I didn't agree with that either, like Dave Chappelle isn't stupid, so what type of time is he on now ?
We are creative people but don’t put that creativity on paper or a script, only on wax.

Some of these theories make for good fiction and thrillers