The "Elites" visited Dave Chapelle right before he went to Africa.. "He was Corrected."

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Didn't Oprah/Perry/Cosby pull up to his farm after that?
I remember reading an extensive Essay on that shyt, but I can't confirm in all honesty since I prolly wasn't sober enough to retain it as fact, or it was just conspiracy babble, but I remember him being pressed, or atleast the notion of him being pressed was prevalent in some form.

Also, If I'm not mistaken, this was one of the sketches that had him ultimately leave when he realized how hard the Cacs were laughing at him and not necessarily with him, if that's to be believed.​

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I believe him

Them uppity blacks went to him and wanted him to chill with the show..

But these same uppity nikkas stay away from rappers who was actually doing us more harm with our image

But Dave said he walked away because he realized that white people were laughing a little to much at his jokes negatively stereotyping black people. So the black elites came to him and said the same thing he agreed with, or the opposite? Or are you saying the black elites forced him to walk away due to too much c00nery on his show.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
if anyone has changed since then it’s this retard squawking maga cac

he acts like he was lobotomized or something

He definitely looks the part

8TH8fGxu0UMAM4Qqy3W7nbqWRP4.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MAGA Babble. Keep your eyes on more important tasks like NOT LETTING MOFOS THEY LIKE INTO OFFICE!

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I remember Jim Breuer from SNL in the 90s. His Joe Pesci show was :dead:. Anyway, :rudy: @ Dave being a clone.

But that part about Dave being visited is true. Dave Chappelle himself talked about that. Said that when he signed that Comedy Central contract, he started to see the people behind the scene scenes and got freaked out. Even alluded to it on Inside the Actors Studio. I hope no one is :duck: at that part.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That’s that Black Illuminati story. They turned it into a story arc for Tracy Morgan on 30 Rock. Supposedly Oprah came into his room with Bill Cosby and some other folks and told him she had more money than God