The Effects of Bath Salt - WTF

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
damn i thought this shyt was like synthetic sniff or somn i aint kno they was talkin bout the k2... wont lie.... smokin for years str8 then an unexpected probation stint had me puffin this shyt a few times... def didnt like it tho and quit wit the quickness.... high felt artificial as hell....

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
i went twice but i wouldnt know i never been :leostare: but im sure its better. other than the beach and club levela pc dont really have shyt else compared to MIA
tru... but i think its easier to when in PC....bytches get stuck up on South Beach and its so much 2 do tht u really gotta ink wit the ones thts bout that life

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
damn i thought this shyt was like synthetic sniff or somn i aint kno they was talkin bout the k2... wont lie.... smokin for years str8 then an unexpected probation stint had me puffin this shyt a few times... def didnt like it tho and quit wit the quickness.... high felt artificial as hell....

explain :russ:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
shyt is jus toooo trippy...like...u really b high as shyt...but it bug u out cuz u KNO it aint tree.... I would be extra paranoid off that shyt....thinkin hella negative shyt...or sometimes jus geek out like i hit some salvia... kinda hard 2 explain... :snoop:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
tru... but i think its easier to when in PC....bytches get stuck up on South Beach and its so much 2 do tht u really gotta ink wit the ones thts bout that life

man i tell ya this. these girls at pc loose as fukk long as they drunk. go there on spring break when all the sec schools go (uga,bama, florida, etc) and you gon meet some of the easiest/ drunkest white girls ever bruh. one drunk hoe tackled this nikka and sat on the nikka face in front of a shyt ton of ppl. black girls aren't as loose which you can take as a good or bad thing. i fukking hate it :smh: