"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

lol at the whole nasa made it up. wouldnt other countries space programs, oh I dont know like russia who are US enemies, call them out on bullshyt if thats so ? :heh:
The Illuminati knows no boundaries :troll:.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Do these flat earth clowns know how the horizon works? :jbhmm: The higher you go the further you can see over the curvature of the earth, that's why from the top of a mountain you can see hundreds of miles while from an unobstructed viewpoint on the ground you can't? :jbhmm:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Do these flat earth clowns know how the horizon works? :jbhmm: The higher you go the further you can see over the curvature of the earth, that's why from the top of a mountain you can see hundreds of miles while from an unobstructed viewpoint on the ground you can't? :jbhmm:
Have you ever been to the horizon? :leostare:

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Appeals to authority is not a good argument. Its a logical fallacy.

Because there was a time not too long ago when the world's leading scientists thought the earth was flat. Now they think its round.

So which is it?

When do you want us to believe the experts? And when do you want us to not believe them?

Or maybe you should learn to think for yourself and not trust someone else to tell you what is true about this world.
Ok I'll bite cause as much as you know what you're doing here with this nihilist, contrarian "if I disagree with everything on the basis that all epistemological truths are inherently falsifiable then I can show that any axiomatically derived fact is fallible" bullshyt, it only ever works if someone argues with it straight up which is how this thread has ended up being so long.

Appeal to authority is only a logical fallacy when you're appealing to an authority that isn't an expert in the field you're talking about. That being said, there's no point you referring to it seeing as according to the world view you're espousing there can be no trusted experts on anything if there's any possibility that there has been a concerted effort amongst millions over hundreds of years to deceive billions.

I love this dumb shyt. You go through everyday based on scientifically derived assumptions that you yourself have not proven. You don't check your car to make sure hyundai isn't actually making bombs, you don't check your toaster to make sure it isn't emitting waves to influence your thoughts. You do hundreds of things on the basis of scientific theory, yet you're not up in every thread questioning whether or not the people negging you aren't really a simulation.

Why? Because even though these things have much greater significance to your actual life than what shape the planet is, you'd have to question all aspects of the world outside yourself to justify doing so. Which is fine but if you're going tinfoil for this then why not for absolutely everything else?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All these "laws" you're talking about like gravity were created the explain a spherical earth. If the earth isn't a sphere all these laws become irrelevant. If we live on a flat plane with an objective up and an objective down then there is no need for gravity.
Shut the fucc up flat Stanley :gucci:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I posted a gif of a ship slowly disappearing over the horizon and was told I don't know what I'm talking about. The flat earther said I need to shut up and listen to the others in the thread.:laff:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spent two fukking hours reading this thread. Straight nonsense and hilarity. People really believe the earth is flat? :picard:

I don't think it's been brought up, but explain the seasons if the earth is flat and stationary.
It has I brought it up along with several others they will say the world is a simulation or ignore your post.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
This is so wrong it ain't even funny:francis:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Or maybe you should learn to think for yourself and not trust someone else to tell you what is true about this world.
You're doing this too though. Just because you're taking the contrarian position doesn't mean it's more independent thought. There's still these people feeding you these ideas